Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Stirling Ray 34

phatkat

[quote name='phatkat' post='1226079' date='May 10 2011, 12:43 PM']well... thanks for the good advise on here I have just secured a 2000 2 band eq s/burst rosewood fingerboard ray. Should have it by friday. I'll post pictures when it gets here...

Thanks for forcing me to be patient

G...[/quote]
Nice one it was the right choice IMO :)

[quote name='phatkat' post='1226473' date='May 10 2011, 05:29 PM']And wait for this... I paid a smedge LESS than I would have paid for a Ray 34....!![/quote]
With a hard case too? If it was this should be pinned for future possible Sterling purchase threads ,Unless like I have heard so many times its a better than USA EBMM one then thats fair enough. :)

[quote name='phatkat' post='1226614' date='May 10 2011, 07:12 PM']Yup.. musicman hard case... woop![/quote]

Thats the way to do it! future proof purchase made :lol:

[quote name='mcnach' post='1226647' date='May 10 2011, 07:53 PM']great choice! :)

but you know that without pics... it does not exist! :)[/quote]

And this +1

[quote name='phatkat' post='1230537' date='May 13 2011, 10:51 PM']Not 100% sure I like the white scratchplate on it... any thoughts? would black or tort/shell look better?
And what is that colour called? its like a tabacco s/burst.

G...[/quote]
Well because you have bought the real version you can email Ernie ball directly and ask them! Send them an email from the website including the serial number and you will receive a date of birth and colour for that bass within a few days or so :)