Why become a member? ×

Celestion 15" Neo BN15-300x 4ohm FT/FS

I've just bought myself a Trace combo. The original speaker blew less than a year ago so the owner at the time decided to replace the Trace Celestion with a neo one but its 4ohms and I want to be able to run this combo with a second cab for bigger gigs so I'm really looking for a trade for an 8ohm of some description.

The model of the speaker is the Celestion BN15-300x. Its 300w into a 4ohm load. You can get the specs [url="http://professional.celestion.com/bass/green/index.asp"]here[/url]

****************** Price now down to £65 delivered and £55 collected ****************************

Edited by Delberthot

I've plotted several drivers on WinISD and believe it or not the Eminence Delta 15A is coming out on top overall.

I've tried the Celestion BL15-300X & BN15-300X and Eminence Basslite 2515 & the mighty 3015 but the humble Delta 15A seems to perform best in this cab

Now opened up for straight sale.

£70 delivered to mainland UK or £63 collected.

I would also consider a trade for a mint Eminence Delta 15 with cash my way due to the price difference new but would prefer a straight sale so I can buy a new one as I am a bit OCD when it comes to amps and cabs

[quote name='Delberthot' post='1206074' date='Apr 20 2011, 04:43 PM']Now opened up for straight sale.

£70 delivered to mainland UK or £63 collected.

I would also consider a trade for a mint Eminence Delta 15 with cash my way due to the price difference new but would prefer a straight sale so I can buy a new one as I am a bit OCD when it comes to amps and cabs[/quote]

I have a deltalite 15................... Is this any good.

[quote name='Delberthot' post='1204239' date='Apr 18 2011, 10:35 PM']I've plotted several drivers on WinISD and believe it or not the Eminence Delta 15A is coming out on top overall.

I've tried the Celestion BL15-300X & BN15-300X and Eminence Basslite 2515 & the mighty 3015 but the humble Delta 15A seems to perform best in this cab[/quote]

Believe it or not, I've just sold 2 brand new Delta 15's.
Surprised the 3015 didn't do it.

[quote name='voxpop' post='1206077' date='Apr 20 2011, 04:45 PM']I have a deltalite 15................... Is this any good.[/quote]

Hmm. the low frequency rolls off a tad higher than on the Delta, wonder if this would be better to stop the cab sounding wooly

Edited by Delberthot

[quote name='Delberthot' post='1206532' date='Apr 20 2011, 10:34 PM']Hmm. the low frequency rolls off a tad higher than on the Delta, wonder if this would be better to stop the cab sounding wooly[/quote]

The deltalite has a punchy deep sound, it curtainly does not sound wooly. :)