Why become a member? ×

Classic Vibe 60's Precision - As New

spongebob

[b][size=6][size=4]Probably against my better judgement, I'm looking to sell my Squier Classic Vibe 60's Precision in Fiesta Red.

I only bought it a few months ago - condition is as new.

All I have used it for is practice - and re-strung it with some D'addario Nickels. No mods, no changes, nothing!

Only time it has left the house was for a quick fettle by legendary custom guitar/bass maker Martin Sims. I was passing his place, so just had the action lowered a little, and a bit of relief in the neck.

The only reason I'm letting it go is because I also own a CV Jazz. I just find the neck on the Jazz so much easier to play with my hands. I totally love the Precision - the looks, the tone....but I'm just a better player on the Jazz, so have to accept it!

Don't want to post, so this one will be collection only.

I'm based in Tenterden, Kent (near to Ashford).

I'll throw in a unused, as new bass-shaped hard case purchased at the same time from the Flightcase Warehouse.

[u]Price is £250 all in. As I have said, it's basically a new guitar with a new hard case![/u]

Please contact Iain - [email protected] or call/leave a message on 0784 770 4422.
[/size][/size][/b]

Edited by spongebob

Thanks for the kind words - it does look nice, doesn't it?

.....and Tom's always man of impeccable bass tastes!

Must admit, it did come out shinier than normal, suppose it's just the sunlight on the day.

I'm going to list this on E-bay, but obviously this listing still stands if any takers emerge from bassland!

This is now available to send - in the original box - but would be without the hardcase. Sensible offers?