Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky NYC jazz *NOW SOLD*

4 candles

[quote name='Toasted' post='1241191' date='May 23 2011, 08:53 AM']Uh oh, there's the first uncomfortable rubbings of sand in the collective basschat vagina this morning. Watch out people, this could be an eventful week.[/quote]

it's a bit early for mental images like that :)

nice looking bass, good luck with the sale

I don't feel insulted at all and I'm from Belgium...:-)
Maybe not everybody's humour but I thought it was rather funny.. it referred a bit imo to "I'm from Barcelona".
To be honest I have also received quite some puzzling posts from certain areas and I thought they were pushing the limit a bit but you learn how to deal with it..
If I'm correct I already bought a bass(wasn't it the mocha Fender ?) from the seller (bought a lot of stuff around here with very correct people)..
Good luck with your sale !

[quote name='wombatboter' post='1241234' date='May 23 2011, 09:30 AM']I don't feel insulted at all and I'm from Belgium...:-)
Maybe not everybody's humour but I thought it was rather funny.. it referred a bit imo to "I'm from Barcelona".
To be honest I have also received quite some puzzling posts from certain areas and I thought they were pushing the limit a bit but you learn how to deal with it..
If I'm correct I already bought a bass(wasn't it the mocha Fender ?) from the seller (bought a lot of stuff around here with very correct people)..
Good luck with your sale ![/quote]

Howdy, my attempt at humour obviously upset a few persons so i editted my post accordingly. Ive had nothing but really insulting offers from across europe which is why the comment was applied in the first instance.

the bass has now sold so we can all now move on

hope you are still enjoying the jazz mate

Regards

Mark