Why become a member? ×

*TRADED* Iamp 800 *TRADED*

tayste_2000

I have an excellent condition Euphonics Audio Iamp800 that I'd be interested in trading for a tube amp.

Ideally I'm after another Mesa Boogie 400+ but will entertain anything else.

So if you are tired of breaking your back lugging a tube amp around why not pick up this 19lb 800w beast.

I just seem to be going through a tube fetish at the moment so help me out.

From the site

Unmatched performance in a 19-pound package.

The flagship of the EA line is the iAMP800. The Class D, digital, iAMP800 delivers an astounding 800 watts of pure, clean power. At a kilowatt, at 2 ohms, and a peak power rating of 2500 watts there is enough power to handle any gig, anywhere!

The iAMP features an isolated, fully shielded transformer, gold plated input and output jacks (except for the Speakon), both series and parallel effects loops, DI output, dual line voltage switch for both the US and Europe, onboard limiter, CD input and, of course, the unique EA tone shaping section. The result is a high performance, fully featured, small footprint rackmountable amp head that at under 20 pounds is comfortable powering speakers in a concert level environment. With an amazing efficiency rating of 85% the iAMP needs no cooling fan. Power when you demand it

Applications: Acoustic instruments, bass and keyboards.
Inputs: ¼” Active and Passive jacks with gain LED level indicators, Mini Stereo In with volume (CD, tape)
Controls: Input Volume, EQ In/Out, Master Volume, DI Level, Speaker On/Off, DI Output On/Off
EQ: Lo, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, and Hi: all with boost/cut and variable frequency controls (Lo-Mid and Hi-Mid have Half/Full Octave Q switch)
EQ Presets: Deep, Contour 1, Contour 2, and Bright
Effects Loop: Series and Parallel Post EQ with independent level controls
Outputs: Two Speakon speaker, 1/4" Stereo Headphone, 1/4" Tuner/Line Out, XLR balanced DI
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ± 3dB
Line Voltage: Selector switch located on rear panel
Power Output: 500 watts @ 8 ohms, 800 watts @ 4 Ohms, 1000 @ 2 Ohms. 2500 watts peak
Size: 3.5"H x 15.75"W x 10"D
(rackmountable with included rack ears)
Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
Other Features: Onboard Limiter

Now entertaining offers on this

Cheers

Edited by tayste_2000

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now on ebay will do a deal for any longstanding Basschat member

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300251657116&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=020"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=020[/url]

Edited by tayste_2000

I have and older American made SVT3PRO in unmarked condition. Only ever used for upright bass. It a mid/late 90's model, definately the best ones, serviced and re-tubed about a year ago.
Don't know if you'd consider this for a P/X?