Why become a member? ×

SELLING ON BC

TheGreek

[quote name='paul_5' post='1188174' date='Apr 4 2011, 07:26 PM']i'm about to trade heads with a bc'er i've never met via a courier service.[/quote]

So your partner is ok about waking up to a new head - or was it his/her idea?
Thats the great thing about a courier service - they will even shift body parts.

Garry

Edited by lowdown

[quote name='martthebass' post='1194964' date='Apr 10 2011, 07:42 PM']Loved early 2000AD, especially Slaine and Strontium Dog (I know, that was a bit of an import). Think my 200 issues or so went to a charity shop.....[/quote]
Yep. Strontium Dog was ace (Middenface McNulty :)), Rogue Trooper and I had a wee crush on Halo Jones... then Tank Girl :)
Got rid of all mine too but I still have some hardbacks/annuals.

[quote name='MB1' post='1194983' date='Apr 10 2011, 08:03 PM']MB1. :)
...Or the going price for skidmarked Y fronts? :)[/quote]
well,Macca`s bass is priceless,..........bet these y`s were well skidded by the time they finished with him....must raise the value

Edited by dougie

[quote name='martthebass' post='1194964' date='Apr 10 2011, 07:42 PM']Loved early 2000AD, especially Slaine and Strontium Dog (I know, that was a bit of an import). Think my 200 issues or so went to a charity shop.....[/quote]

My mum got rid of them all when clearing out my room - probably at least the first 50 issues or so. Harlem Heroes was my favourite of the early strips.

Issue one gave away a free round frisbee and issue two, electronic implant stickers to stick on your arm and pretend you were MACH1.

I still preferred Action though, with Hookjaw, Dredger and Death Game 1999 and Dragnet.