Why become a member? ×

sold- sold-sold to gareth for £400

trevthebass

Hi Trevor...

Ditched the GAS for the Marcus 5 then...? :)

After yout PM , Dusted down mine..
And its now getting a good Bashing...
Forgot how good they were...
Forget the Sixer..and track down a Marcus...
You will love the neck profile..
Have a bump for the Fender on me..! Good price :huh:

Garry

[quote name='trevthebass' post='135238' date='Feb 6 2008, 06:55 PM']come on guys its a jazz u.s.a in very good condition, people just want something for nothing it seems to me, and im not going any lower :)[/quote]

It's pictures I wanted, not a price drop!!! I'm in the market for a five string but I'm not interested in thumbnail sized pics nor would I buy without getting a good look at what I might be buying. You're certainly not going to sell it like this!

[quote name='trevthebass' post='137714' date='Feb 10 2008, 05:34 PM']YER IVE MADE MY MIND UP I WANT WHAT I PAID FOR IT 2 WEEKS AGO £450 AND IM LOOSING CAUSE OF POSTAGE MR PEDRO......[/quote]

:) Thats good to hear! I just had to notice the jumps..within the price ;)

[quote name='ian' post='137717' date='Feb 10 2008, 05:34 PM']Hey i think you must want this bass the amount you comment get raiding your piggy bank :huh:[/quote]

Not at all, got my eyes on a lil' somin somin..else ;)

You can stop shouting now. Prices have been low for a while. Some really nice basses at really nice prices ahve been here for ages. Probably post Christmas blues. Very good price on the Jazz BTW. It should go soon. Or keep it till Easter and sell for £550...

[quote name='gareth' post='139781' date='Feb 13 2008, 06:53 PM']Gareth was going to buy the bass. The price, the method of payment and time of collection were ALL arranged, but trevthebass changed the price yet again![/quote]

lol at £400 it seemed a great deal, even I was tempted. But I don't think I want to anymore..I'm afraid if I offer the price might change..

[quote name='trevthebass' post='139807' date='Feb 13 2008, 07:35 PM']to all the lowriders all i want is the money i paid for it which is £500 bassy smakers so who ever steps up with a monkey for it, can have it or a deal on a lakland 5 or a warwick corvette $$ 5 or a ibanez prestige 5 cheers trev.alias mr funk.e.fingers. :huh:[/quote]

:) What? I don't understand, you now accept monkeys?? ;) Alright!! gonna pop down to London Zoo and steal me a chimp ;)

lol jokes!