Why become a member? ×

Mark Bass 121P combo + matching NY121 cab

Previously this was up for trade with just the combo - now looking to sell the complete rig:

I have decided to go down the separate Amp head/cab route rather than use a combo and cab and I fancy a bit of a change with an incoming Barefaced Compact on order - hence putting this up for sale.

It's a MarkBass 121P (V1) combo - great little amp you can carry with one hand (comes with padded Silverstone cover with side pocket). I have always used it with a matching MarkBass NY121 cab so it's never been pushed very hard as this gave it massive headroom even playing larger venues.

+ Markbass NY121 Cab 1x12 cab exactly matching the combo - this in conjunction with the combo forms a 500W mini rig.

I'm looking for £750 for both (must be bought as a pair) - must be collected i'm afraid (or I can deliver within reason for fuel money).

Cheers

Martin

[attachment=78009:P1020238.jpg]
[attachment=78008:P1020236.jpg]
[attachment=78007:P1020234.jpg]

Edited by MartyBRebelMC

[quote name='MartyBRebelMC' post='1183196' date='Mar 31 2011, 12:16 PM']I have decided to go down the seperate Amp head route rather than use a combo hence putting this up for trade.

It's a MarkBass 121P (V1) combo - great little amp you can carry with one hand. I have always used it with a matching MarkBass NY121 cab so it's never been pushed very hard as this gave it massive headroom even playing larger venues.

Ideally looking for a MarkBass head of some description.

Cheers

Martin

(I will post pics later on)[/quote]

Do you have a price in mind, I might be interested.

• 3 weeks later...