Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

RussFM

[s]Tempted to trade my Jazz, as I hardly play it and when I do end up playing the wrong notes because I'm so used to playing my 24 fret Ibanez (amazing how much difference it makes!). So... possible trades for a 4 or 5 string around the same value.

Can't see any marks on it, always looked after it pretty well, all I've done is added a Bad Ass II because the original rattled a lot on the g string.[/s]

Withdrawn - extra bit of cash next months means I can put a J-Retro in it and hopefully I'll play it a bit more then!

Edited by RussFM

[quote name='RussFM' post='1181205' date='Mar 29 2011, 07:10 PM']Tempted to trade my Jazz, as I hardly play it and when I do end up playing the wrong notes because I'm so used to playing my 24 fret Ibanez (amazing how much difference it makes!). So... possible trades for a 4 or 5 string around the same value.

Can't see any marks on it, always looked after it pretty well, all I've done is added a Bad Ass II because the original rattled a lot on the g string.

[/quote]

Hi, is this a US model?

[quote name='andytoad' post='1181263' date='Mar 29 2011, 07:56 PM']Hi, is this a US model?[/quote]

These are Mex with USA pickups and electronics. Great quality though, really smooth finish on the neck. Not very keen on the preamp, the bridge pickup sounds really weak, I always wanted to put an East J-Deluxe in it, but bought a house last year and getting married next year so can't afford such luxuries anytime soon!