Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB1005

lucatus

Free bump for a great bass at an excellent price.

I have the natural colour version and it is a great bass. Low action, great balance, excellent low-B and it sounds like a bass that costs a few times more.

Edited by Silent Fly

These basses are SERIOUSLY good! There aren't many (if any!) 5-strings in this sort of price bracket that come close IMO, especially with a 35" scale. I know everyone bangs on about them not being made in Japan, and not being as good as the original TRBs, but these are great, great instruments in their own right irrespective of where they're made!

I love mine, but I wish it was the same colour as yours! :)

Have a bump on me for an awesome bass that looks like it's in fantastic condition at a good price.

Thanks for the free bump, mate! Wich colour is yours?

Cheers

[quote name='TRBboy' post='1319669' date='Jul 28 2011, 07:43 PM']These basses are SERIOUSLY good! There aren't many (if any!) 5-strings in this sort of price bracket that come close IMO, especially with a 35" scale. I know everyone bangs on about them not being made in Japan, and not being as good as the original TRBs, but these are great, great instruments in their own right irrespective of where they're made!

I love mine, but I wish it was the same colour as yours! :)

Have a bump on me for an awesome bass that looks like it's in fantastic condition at a good price.[/quote]

fantastic basses.. here is one in action.. Francis plays a stock 1005..good luck with the sale..

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK0ePMkBMzM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK0ePMkBMzM[/url]

Edited by bubinga5