Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE - Rhino "Musicman" Copy

BarelyL4

For sale, my old Rhino Stingray copy - this is a passive bass with a split pick-up and three controls - Tone and two volume I believe. The neck is good order as are the frets etc. The body has a few knocks and chips and there is an area above the neck joint where some tape or stickers must have been applied in the past. All in all though, a useful bass for not much money. Looking for £60 collected. I'm based near Salisbury in Wiltshire.

[attachment=75785:Rhino_Bass__2_.JPG][attachment=75786:Rhino_Bass__3_.JPG][attachment=75787:Rhino_Ba
ss__4_.JPG][attachment=75788:Rhino_Bass__5_.JPG]

Edited by BarelyL4

[quote name='BarelyL4' post='1177308' date='Mar 26 2011, 02:56 PM']MB1, you are correct! Do you know how to move this into the "Basses for sale section"?[/quote]

You need the mighty power of Greyskull to achieve this

bloomin hell there are some bargains popping up on here of late! surprised this has not gone yet.

parcel monkey will ship it for about £6.50 if it makes life easier. pop the neck off and then ya dont need a massive box. i use them often and they send it with city link and its a next day service! never had any damage or trouble with them either. highly recommend them and it broadens your market up.

Edited by adledman

• 2 months later...