Why become a member? ×

trying to id my bass

balbosa

heya guys now i know what youll say. "its an aria pro 2" BUT what im trying to work out if its special in anyway ive had this bass for years it was expensive when i bought it second hand and have never since been able to find my exact one on the internet ive asked everyone looked everywhere so if anyone can shed some light on it that would be great

guys! you are geniuses!! finally Ive found out haha that's brilliant its definitely a Steve Bailey sig Ive looked it up and its exactly the same they also do a 4 string so its gotta be mine. thanks guys!! now the other question how much do you think its worth if it was in a good condition and fully working? im not thinking of selling it its just something Ive always wanted to know

guys i think it a tad uncouth to talk about my mums "rug" like that :) boorish behavior :) haha

and stag thank you :lol: its the band i used to be in ages ago im the dude on the left next to that abomination jar jar bonks

what are they worth second hand do you guys think? and whats there rarity, 2 a penny or hard to find?