Why become a member? ×

Gibson 1995 Les Paul Bass USA on hold pending the usual

ash

Here is my Gibson Les Paul bass dating from 1995. USA made bass in cherry finish, beautiful neck and nicely balanced flat top slab body, all original Schaller hardware in black chrome and Bartolini soapbar active pickups. This example is about the same weight as a P bass many weigh a ton! Plays really well and sounds superb. Minor dings and a couple of missing screws from the jack plate, electrics are perfect. The bass has a small crack on the back of the headstock which hasn't moved and does not prevent truss rod adjustment. My luthier said this could be glued and french polished but it is cosmetic rather than structural. See pics for more details. Only selling because when I imported it I didn't realise it had active circuitry and I tend to prefer passive basses.

Looking at 430 to get my money back. Cheers.

[attachment=75501:__KGrHqF...oGQ___12.jpg]

[attachment=75504:__KGrHqV...zEw___12.jpg]

[attachment=75503:__KGrHqN...Htg___12.jpg]

[attachment=75502:__KGrHqJ...zfw___12.jpg]

Edited by ash

[quote name='ballbag1066' post='1172867' date='Mar 23 2011, 06:59 AM']Where in the Northwest are you? anywhere near Manchester?

Cheers[/quote]

hi am in Lancaster about an hour from you.

[quote name='ballbag1066' post='1172931' date='Mar 23 2011, 08:50 AM']I remember you now, I was tempted by your Rickenbacker!!

will check my finances and pm you later

Regards

Tony[/quote]Somebody should grab this cos its about 1/2 price lovely thunderous sounding basses.All the best with sale H