Why become a member? ×

**Sold** FS / FT: Sandberg California PM

chuck_stones

Following the installation of an East preamp into my Tanglewood Baron bass, I've decided to pass on this awesome piece of German hand crafted bass beauty.

If you know Sandbergs, this will need no selling, for those who don't here's the spec:

Ash body with a sunburst and soft relic finish.
Canadian hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard.
2 band Sandberg (modified Glockenklang) noiseless preamp with active bypass.
Delano 1x MM pup in bridge position, 1x P pup in neck with pickup pan control.
Tort scratchplate.
Sandberg 3D bridge which allows adjustment for string height, intonation and string distance.

Awesome tone, killer electronics and impeccable construction. Balances beautifully on a strap and on the lap, and is incredibly comfortable - I've played it for 4 hours and never found it to get heavy.

Overall in excellent condition and comes with Sandberg deluxe gig bag and tools (strap shown in the pictures is not included).

Asking an even £600 collected, add £20 for delivery.

If you need any more info or pics give me a shout.

Pics [url="http://m642.photobucket.com/albums/olijenkins/Sandberg%20California%20PM"]here[/url]:

In terms of trades, interested in any Sandberg Ken Taylor, Clover, Human Base, Lakland or anything interesting. Preferably 4 or 5 strings, fretted - no jazz basses though.

Edited by chuck_stones

[quote name='ezbass' post='1164120' date='Mar 16 2011, 09:45 AM']Oustanding handbuilt bass at a great price. As an owner of a Sandberg Basic PM4 I can attest to the very high quality, playability and sounds of these basses. Have a bump on me.[/quote]

Cheers ezbass! Indeed, if I didn't have GAS for a 5 string Clover, I'd definitely keep this beauty. It's absolutely faultless in every way from materials, to electronics to construction and the result is an utterly brilliant bass :)