Why become a member? ×

Peavey 3620 - 2x18 + 2x10!

AVH

[b]Peavey 3620 Bass Cab - 2 x 18 + 2 x 10 - £250[/b]

Super rare Peavey cab. In great working order, as you'd expect loads of low end. Loaded with 2 original 18" Black Widows and 2 10" Scorpions.

Fairly untidy cosmetic condition as you'd expect from a cab of this age that has spent a lot of it's time on the road. Unfortunately the previous owner removed and then lost 3 or the 4 handles, doesn't really make it any more difficult to move though. I added 2 extra handles on the bottom and it's got 2 sturdy casters.

PM me if you're interested, open to offers. Collection only from Birmingham, I'm playing gigs in Sheffield / Sunderland / Manchester this weekend so it might be possible to deliver if we can figure it out.

[quote name='Conan' post='1162935' date='Mar 15 2011, 11:58 AM']Just out of interest, what on earth does it weigh? :)[/quote]

Not sure really, definitely lighter than most 8x10s though.

Here's some more photos:

Great cab, only reason I'm selling is cus I've just bought a similar age Peavey 2x15.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1179006' date='Mar 27 2011, 11:50 PM']Are you thinking what I'm thinking? SVT 5 bi amp mode would be win.[/quote]

You're dead right Wayne, but I thought you were after a lightweight cab?! :)

Never thought I'd be looking at 18s and be thinking "I want that..."