Why become a member? ×

Eden & Sansamp looking to escape....

ozzy138

More clearence going on so im putting this little collection up for sale....

Eden WT1000 Power Amp

Sansamp RMP Pre Amp [b] RPM NOW SOLD[/b]

Sansamp RBI Pre Amp [b]RBI NOW SOLD[/b]

Gator 6U plastic case [b]CASE NOW SOLD[/b]

The Eden was bought from the Bass Centre about a year or so ago and has hardly ever been gigged since then....

This description was cut and pasted from another forum member, i hope he doesnt mind but it describes the amp perfectly..

"This is the Eden WT-1000 which can be run in stereo, mono or bridged which will put out 450w pre channel or 1000w bridged @ 4 ohms -or as the manual says:

You can select Dual Mono (both channels see the same input), True Stereo
(each channel has its own input left and right), or Mono Bridged ( both
channels combine into one big channel and produce twice the power output).
You can operate in Bridged Mono @ either 8 ohms or 4 Ohms with this unit.

This power amp features a Tone control that allows you to keep your pre amp set how you like and fine tune your tone via the power amp for more or less bass or treble depending on the room or your preference -i.e. more bass into the 15 more highs into the 10's. I was recently very glad to have this feature when playing in a odd shaped, and sounding, room in Edinburgh.

I think this feature is overlooked and it is a very simple design - a clockwise turn up's the treble/high end and counter clockwise add bass while dealing with mid and treble. Literally go from trebly punk to fat ska/reggae and back in one song - we did that in a cover tune in the little break down bit - on 1/4 turn and i went from bright edgy to thick and fat and my 'core tone' was the same - just returned the knob to the centre position"

The Sansamps are well known to most on here and have been sat in this rack since they have been bought and both, again, have only been gigged a handful of times...

Im looking for [b]£550[/b] for the whole lot

or

[b]£300[/b] for the Eden and [b]£150[/b] each for the Sansamps

[b]£45[/b] for the case...

hopefully the pics can be found here....

[url="http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/ozzy138/"]Eden & Sansamp[/url][size="4"][/size]

Edited by ozzy138