Why become a member? ×

Musicman SR4 Fretless **SOLD**

Lee-Man

Hi peeps.

I've only been playing my Sadowsky fretless since I got it and I had already come to terms with selling this.

I purchased this early 90's Stingray years ago brand new from the Bass Centre. It's in fantastic condition.

Looking for £695

May px bass amps ect and I'm also looking for a small van and quality PA if you've got it.

Edited by Lee-Man

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Lee-Man' post='141480' date='Feb 16 2008, 03:27 AM']Either, it's for a recording project.

Tempt me wiv what ya got. No firewood though :)[/quote]

G&L Legacy 1 year old, bought from new,
Made in USA,fiesta red,matching headstock,rosewood fingerboard,aged parts,3 alnico single coils,G&L vibrato,sperzel tuners with staggered string posts,certificate of authenticity

+ cash from me

[url="http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s162/dub_junkie/skinny%20stringers/"]http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s162/du...ny%20stringers/[/url]

well this was the idea last night,but I just bought a Spector 5 this morning.assuming the Legacy would be of interest to you, the cash difference may be an issue for me now. let me see what else I can come up with :huh:

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Lee-Man' post='162610' date='Mar 24 2008, 02:05 PM']Go on mate, treat ya self!

BTW will look at sensible cash offers.[/quote]

Just wanted to say thanks, this thing's really nice, and amazing condition for its age. Sorry I couldn't stay for tea & biscuits.

Sounds like something's not earthed BTW - bit of a buzz going on - I don't suppose you know what/where? I don't mind sorting it out, just wondered if you were aware of it and could point me in the right direction.

Edited by thisnameistaken

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='168672' date='Apr 2 2008, 06:50 PM']Just wanted to say thanks, this thing's really nice, and amazing condition for its age. Sorry I couldn't stay for tea & biscuits.

Sounds like something's not earthed BTW - bit of a buzz going on - I don't suppose you know what/where? I don't mind sorting it out, just wondered if you were aware of it and could point me in the right direction.[/quote]

Sorry mate, not noticed before, but like I was saying I've not used it for along time. I expect it should be quite simple tho.

Lee