Why become a member? ×

FT: EBS neoline 110 **GONE, PLS DELETE**

Truckstop

As per the title, I have my EBS Neoline 110 for trade. I'll be rehearsing and gigging soon and I can't be bothered to lug around my Torque 4x10's to get sufficient volume and clarity. I just wish I could afford another EBS Neoline 110!

Great cab for the size, even reproduces the low B faithfully. Everything you'd expect from an EBS cab. Carpeted and in mint condition, I'm the second owner I believe and I've only ever used it for bedroom practice. It's never been cranked up.
I value it at around £200 and for the right cab, I may chuck in some extra money to make the deal more satisfactory.
I'm looking for a good standard cab. Brands I'm interested in include Aguilar, Orange, Ampeg, GK, Ashdown (specifically the ones with the red face) and EBS; but don't be afraid to weigh in with some offers.
I'm in St. Albans and I don't mind driving to meet.

Cheers

Alex

Edited by Truckstop

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1145740' date='Mar 1 2011, 01:53 PM']As per the title, I have my EBS Neoline 110 for trade. I'll be rehearsing and gigging soon and I can't be bothered to lug around my Torque 4x10's to get sufficient volume and clarity. I just wish I could afford another EBS Neoline 110!

Great cab for the size, even reproduces the low B faithfully. Everything you'd expect from an EBS cab. Carpeted and in mint condition, I'm the second owner I believe and I've only ever used it for bedroom practice. It's never been cranked up.
I value it at around £200 and for the right cab, I may chuck in some extra money to make the deal more satisfactory.
I'm looking for a good standard cab. Brands I'm interested in include Aguilar, Orange, Ampeg, GK, Ashdown (specifically the ones with the red face) and EBS; but don't be afraid to weigh in with some offers.
I'm in St. Albans and I don't mind driving to meet.

Cheers

Alex[/quote]

I wish, that was the 12 and I'd have that in a flash...

Hi Alex

If you decide to sell then I'll take it off your hands for £200.

A friend of mine works in Watford a couple of days per week so I'm sure we could arrange a meet and exchange of folding beer vouchers for the cab if you were interested?

PM me if you like?

Cheers

Pete