Why become a member? ×

EBS Pedal Board...SOLD!...Many moons ago!...SOLD!

ryancowell25

Looking to trade on my EBS based pedal board, all offers are welcome. Looking for a bass guitar or nice amp head really.

I know it seems a bit odd but i've just purchased a VB99 and it covers all of my effects needs in a very lightweight package. I have made a rule for myself that this year any bass gear I have that sits and gathers dust should be moved on and played, life is too short. I'd like to go down the trade route as the market is horrible out there on the forums and I hate to think that people are losing value on great stuff. Think of it as an option to get something nice then sell on at value when things pick up.

I'm not willing to split the board up as its a pain and it took me ages to put it together, it comes as a trade.

I will swap out the TC Electronic tuner for a Boss Chromatic depending on preferance of potential trader.

The board consists of -

Compressor
IQ (Envelope filter)
Chorus
Octaver
Wah
Tuner (The most important effects pedal of them all , TC electronic or Boss chromatic, its your choice)

Valve drive (used in my current set up as a pre-amp)
Ebs Microbass 2 (used as bass DI in my current set up)

Everything is Velcro'd and it all lives in a pedal train case sitting on a pedal train board. All connectors are planet waves. Everything is powered on board by a single lightweight supply but the valve drive has a separate power supply. The Valve drive currently has a very expensive 80's valve in it from Watford Valves, but I also have the original as well which I can include.

PM me any questions
[/size]

Thanks

Edited by ryancowell25

• 2 years later...