Why become a member? ×

AGUILAR AG500SC + Gator 3U Shallow Rack

EKULP01

A superb 500 watt solid state head from Aguilar amplification, comes complete with Gator case.

Had this great amp for a little while now, the AG 500 produces lovely nice warm thick tones.. but looking for a change.

The AG500 is sold inside a solid Gator 3U Shallow rack case with a blank panel [b](as pictured)[/b] both items are in great condition!

[size=4][b]*SOLD*[/b][/size] Amp & Case - cash collected or can be sent by a reliable courier at an additional cost! [b]UK only![/b]

Please check my Feedback, PM me if interested!

I'm based in Farnham, Surrey.

Edited by EKULP01

What happened with this. It seemed to appear 22nd and updated today - no info as to whether its still for sale or not. ??

I'm confused (normally :) ) and it looked interesting / promising.

Dave
:)

Edited by dmccombe7

[quote name='EKULP01' post='1140307' date='Feb 24 2011, 07:23 PM']Sorry dave, no its still available, I just added the price and another picture! :)[/quote]

Mmmm ! Nice. Good price too.
Thanks for reply and update. I thought I was getting worse in my old age.
Still trying to decide on what amp to go for.
Need to try a few others first before buying.
This was on my top 5 amps though.
Aguilar, Ampeg, Markbass, TC, GB. - ???

Thanks
Dave

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh there's love but a slight lack of disposable funds, I see you are looking for something smaller and lighter, would you be interested in a trade for a LM11 and some cash from me?

R.

Yeh, ideally I'd like the amp and rack to go as one as I don't have the original packaging for the amp. The gator case has been superb at protecting it. Unless I get enough interest for each, I'm not really willing to separate I'm afraid. I think I've offered a very fair price!