Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - On EVILBAY now.

markstuk

Doing some gear upgrades and I need the room...

More info and pics to follow...

[color="#FF0000"]Warwick Terminator cab 2x15 2x10 (1000 W RMS 3/6 ohms/biampable) with flightcase. £150.. Come on guys the Eminence drivers are worth more than this and the cab would make a super rabbit hutch... :-) [/color]

[i][font="Comic Sans MS"]The Warwick Terminator features 2 Eminence 10" speakers + horn in it's own vented cab and 2 Eminence 15" speakers in a bandpass system. It has two speakon inputs and is carpet covered. It has both fullrange and biamp options, in fullrange mode a 300hz hi pass filter will stop the low frequencies from going to the 2x10 section.
In Bi-amp mode, one speakon will be high input at 8 ohm and the other is low input at 4 ohm or 16 ohm which is switchable with the high/low switch.
A chrome 3/4" horn in the upper cab with a attentuator at the back completes the cab.

Made in Germany
Frequency Response: (-3dB) 45 - 15k
Low Frequency: (-10dB) 35 Hz
Sensitivity: (1W/1M) 99 dB
Full-range Impedance: 3/6 ohms switchable
MAX SPL: 125 dB
X-over (horn high pass) 4, 5 kHz
10s high pass 300Hz
Switches for biamp/fullrange mode
Impedance switch.
2x15" Speakers Bandpass System= 600Watts RMS
2x10" Speakers + HF Horn = 400Watts RMS
D: 37.2 x 23.8 x 19 in.
945 x 605 x 485 mm (HxWxD)
59Kg [/font][/i]

Collection only from Stratford upon Avon...

Cheers

Mark

Edited by markstuk

The Terminator is a pretty cool cab! One thing you can be sure about is that it won't need much power to play LOUD - so with an amp that's 4 ohm stable run it at 6 ohms nominal (and it'll be louder than any 4x10" at 4 ohms and equal settings) or with the few amps that are 2 ohm stable then run it at 3 ohms. No 4 ohm nominal cab actually exhibits 4 ohm impedance across its bandwidth and no solidstate amp actually cares whether what the real impedance is as long as it isn't too low. 200W into the Terminator will handle loud rock gigs, no problem - the joy of size! :)

Hi, Runs at 6/3 selectable .. My BaseBass 600 drives it at 3 without a murmur..... And of course you can bi-amp it as I used to do with my Ashdown RPM-1/APM-1000 setup..

[quote name='parker_muse' post='1139034' date='Feb 23 2011, 07:19 PM']That terminator cab looks fab. Does it not run at 4/8 ohms?[/quote]

Edited by markstuk

Cheers Alex,

It's one of those cabs everyone should own once in life, if only to see their guitards reactions :-)

[quote name='alexclaber' post='1139060' date='Feb 23 2011, 07:47 PM']The Terminator is a pretty cool cab! One thing you can be sure about is that it won't need much power to play LOUD - so with an amp that's 4 ohm stable run it at 6 ohms nominal (and it'll be louder than any 4x10" at 4 ohms and equal settings) or with the few amps that are 2 ohm stable then run it at 3 ohms. No 4 ohm nominal cab actually exhibits 4 ohm impedance across its bandwidth and no solidstate amp actually cares whether what the real impedance is as long as it isn't too low. 200W into the Terminator will handle loud rock gigs, no problem - the joy of size! :)[/quote]