Why become a member? ×

Fender Squire VM Jazz with Upgrades

bassatnight

Folks,

[b]For sale my Upgraded Vintage Modified Jazz in Natural Finish. [/b]

I have gone for the 75ri look by swapping out the silver controls for the normal Black ones and added a pup cover and Gotoh 201 bridge making it look much better in my opinion.
Its in as new condition without a mark or ding to be seen. The strings have just been changed or brighter slinkies.
[b]
Pictures to follow as soon as I find my usb cable![/b]

[b]Looking for £195 plus £20 shipping.[/b]

Edited by bassatnight

Vastly superior to the original bridge, the Gotoh will only put you back £35 compared to well over a hundred for a Badass, the Badass is not £70 better than the Gotoh!

[quote name='LeftyBiskit' post='1127447' date='Feb 14 2011, 06:56 PM']Nice Bass,
I've just bought one and was looking to add a few touches,
ie different bridge(badass2)but the price put me off-I may go for the GOTOH-how's the sustain now?[/quote]

[quote name='bassatnight' post='1125904' date='Feb 13 2011, 01:20 PM']Folks,

[b]For sale my Upgraded Vintage Modified Jazz in Natural Finish. [/b]

I have gone for the 75ri look by swapping out the silver controls for the normal Black ones and added a pup cover and Gotoh 201 bridge making it look much better in my opinion.
Its in as new condition without a mark or ding to be seen. The strings have just been changed or brighter slinkies.
[b]
Pictures to follow as soon as I find my usb cable![/b]

[b]Looking for £195 plus £20 shipping.[/b][/quote]

God damm it am trying to sell stuff to get this, who would of thought no one would have any money at the mo
:)