Why become a member? ×

No such thing as 'a keeper' - agree?

Clarky

I've had 4 basses in my life.

Two were Arias, and pretty plop, sold them to get the green Vester (been with me for 17 years) the other is the Roscoe. I see absolutely no reason to get rid of either of the two I have. If I need another (cant see it happening at the mo, hardly playing currently) then I'll get one...

[quote name='Doddy' post='1122720' date='Feb 10 2011, 03:02 PM']I think the problem with a lot of people is that they change instruments regularly,looking for 'the one',but I feel that an instrument only becomes 'the one' after you've played it for a while and know it inside out.[/quote]

+1.

[quote name='Doddy' post='1122720' date='Feb 10 2011, 03:02 PM']I think the problem with a lot of people is that they change instruments regularly,looking for 'the one',but I feel that an instrument only becomes 'the one' after you've played it for a while and know it inside out.[/quote]

I knew my Ric was "the one" as soon as I picked it up. That was in early '93. It's still "the one".