Why become a member? ×

Mesa M9 Carbine Dealer?

Murph_Orpheus

[quote name='Murph_Orpheus' post='1114837' date='Feb 4 2011, 03:47 AM']Hey guys. I'm looking to buy a Mesa M9 Carbine but it's so hard to find a dealer that has it in stock. Can anyone help me out on this?? Cheers.[/quote]

Have you tried bassdirect, they had them a while ago.

[quote name='Musicman20' post='1114963' date='Feb 4 2011, 10:35 AM']Darren @ Bass Merchant have just taken a lot of Mess stock on...:)[/quote]

I tried bass direct alright but they don't have the M9 in stock and aren't sure when they'll have them in. Tried Bass Merchant's website and there's no Mesa gear listed, I'll get in contact and see what they say.

[quote name='Murph_Orpheus' post='1115552' date='Feb 4 2011, 04:27 PM']I tried bass direct alright but they don't have the M9 in stock and aren't sure when they'll have them in. Tried Bass Merchant's website and there's no Mesa gear listed, I'll get in contact and see what they say.[/quote]

Thats the problem with most music shops, they don't stock any high end gear. That goes for amps,cabs ana basses.

They expect you to "buy before you try".

I can definatley vouch for the M6 carbine, best sounding amp I have ever owned.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='thebassman' post='1117888' date='Feb 6 2011, 05:28 PM']....Thats the problem with most music shops, they don't stock any high end gear....[/quote]
This is the dilemma for a music shop. Many manufacturers of high end gear won't let you open an account but will require you to buy several units at a time. That's a big outlay for what will probably be a slow moving line. Multiply that by a whole shop full and it doesn't make for a very good business model!!