Why become a member? ×

Built these last year from plans that I found at www.speakerplans.com and they are very solid. They deliver a lot of low end to the mix.

[attachment=70523:022.JPG]

[attachment=70524:023.JPG]

Should probably clarify that it's only the black bins you see in the pics that are for sale. I think I will be keeping the blue and brown ones!

[url="http://www.speakerplans.com/index.php?id=184sub"]http://www.speakerplans.com/index.php?id=184sub[/url]

They're loaded with Eminence Omega Pro 800w 4ohm drivers. Single locking 1/4 inch jack input. They are on casters and have solid handles that are sunk into the sides.

Our band is very much tied into the pub scene and these are just a bit too much for 99% of our venues so I'm going to build some smaller BFM horns. These have never been gigged and only run in the garage for a brief time.

I'm just looking to re-coup the cost of the materials so am after just £300 for the pair which considering the drivers (which are £140 each) have been run for less than 1 hr and never turned up loud is a bit of a bargain.

Collection only please as shipping would be ridiculous (I'm v close to M40 half way between Birmingham and London) but you may need a van unless like me you have a volvo estate..

Feel free to come and listen to them - I've got a full PA so can demo them properly.

Edited by mrtcat

• 4 months later...

Digging this up from the grave. These didn't sell so we gigged them for a while. I desperately need the space now though so the pair can go for £80.

Very effective subs for a band or DJ which are very loud when needed.

The dust dome on one cones got damaged but it doesn't affect performance at all.

Yeah someone will be very happy with these. I store them at my folks place and they are moving so need to shift them fast. Also need to stop building BFM stuff as its taking over my life lol. :)