Why become a member? ×

A tune with me playing a £50 P bass!

mistahbenn

[quote name='mistahbenn' post='177998' date='Apr 16 2008, 04:17 PM']Hehehe wicked!! Im off to the same producers in a bit to lay some 'B' down on some fresh stuff. If he gives me any of my others nuggets im on i will post if they are good enough! So Tomboy are you a teacher?[/quote]
Sort of... I own and run a children's home for kids with mental health problems and emotional, behavioural disorders. They thought I was mad? :)

thats a good tune man, nice groove and I ended up listening to it all. Not bad for a £50 bass ay. Just a random question...is that a surround mix? My hardware has decoded it as 5.1 so i was just wondering if it's a surround interleaved file? if it is then i didnt know you could compress interleaved surround files. If it's not then my hardware is playing up on me...again

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='189918' date='May 1 2008, 07:18 PM']thats a good tune man, nice groove and I ended up listening to it all. Not bad for a £50 bass ay. Just a random question...is that a surround mix? My hardware has decoded it as 5.1 so i was just wondering if it's a surround interleaved file? if it is then i didnt know you could compress interleaved surround files. If it's not then my hardware is playing up on me...again[/quote]
ummm i have no idea what you are talking about sorry, the file is stereo interleaved I guess... cheers man

[quote name='mistahbenn' post='192162' date='May 5 2008, 12:04 PM']Cheers john, actually the track is now finished, mixed and mastered, will be for sale on the web next week! It is much tighter and funkier now.... I will post here whn it is released.

Peace[/quote]

Great. Make sure you post details here. I downloaded the earlier version and have been playing it off and on all day.

I would love to hear more of the same.

It reminds me of some of the great tracks from Groove Collective in a vague way.