Why become a member? ×

SOLD

ead

My Peavey BXP Cirrus 5 (bubinga top) bought a few months ago in order to learn to play 5-string basses is very sadly up for sale due to me being a public sector worker now facing redundancy – but it’s OK as I’m hugely reassured by multi-millionaires Dave and George saying we’re all in this together.

Now equipped with brand new D'addario strings and professionally set up done by Bolton Luthier Phil Hartley, the bass is in “as new” condition having been used a few times at home for practice purposes only. I’m looking for around £300 for this immaculate instrument.

I have initially shown a general photo but will be more than happy to supply any pictures you may require. I’ve a decent camera and can hopefully show prospective buyers some good detail. The eagled eyed amongst you will notice that the strings in the picture are not D'addarios! This is because I took some pictures before the bass went to the luthiers (just in case).

(I am sadly and very reluctantly selling my Rickenbacker 4003 too, please see my other listing if you are interested).

I would prefer collection only as I've had bad courier experiences in the past. I’m happy to travel a reasonable to distance to exchange the item for cash or further afield with modest re-imbursement of my fuel costs.

[attachment=70391:Peavey_07.JPG]

Edited by ead

[quote name='ead' post='1107982' date='Jan 30 2011, 11:54 AM']My Peavey BXP Cirrus 5 (bubinga top) bought a few months ago in order to learn to play 5-string basses is very sadly up for sale due to me being a public sector worker now facing redundancy – but it’s OK as I’m hugely reassured by multi-millionaires Dave and George saying we’re all in this together.

Now equipped with brand new D'addario strings and professionally set up done by Bolton Luthier Phil Hartley, the bass is in “as new” condition having been used a few times at home for practice purposes only. I’m looking for around £300 for this immaculate instrument.

I have initially shown a general photo but will be more than happy to supply any pictures you may require. I’ve a decent camera and can hopefully show prospective buyers some good detail. The eagled eyed amongst you will notice that the strings in the picture are not D'addarios! This is because I took some pictures before the bass went to the luthiers (just in case).

(I am sadly and very reluctantly selling my Rickenbacker 4003 too, please see my other listing if you are interested).

I would prefer collection only as I've had bad courier experiences in the past. I’m happy to travel a reasonable to distance to exchange the item for cash or further afield with modest re-imbursement of my fuel costs.

[attachment=70391:Peavey_07.JPG][/quote]
shame you ain't closer, I'm looking for one of these at the moment