Why become a member? ×

Fenix Precision/jazz Bass -Further price drop!

2x18

Excellent quality Fenix ( By Young Chang ) bass in Black -- the build quality of these is on a par with the JV and SQ Squiers ( Come and compare it with mine if you dont believe me )
Has both P-bass and Jazz pickup with 3 way switching.

I dont have a case or gig bag for this so its collect only ( or meet up locally )

Very good condition for age - practically no fretwear and no major dings!
Plays and sounds great --any trial welcome!

[attachment=70057:IMG_0278.JPG][attachment=70058:IMG_0277.JPG][attachment=70059:IMG_0280.JPG][attach
ment=70060:IMG_0281.JPG][attachment=70061:IMG_0283.JPG][attachment=70062:IMG_0279.JPG][attachment=70
63:IMG_0282.JPG]

Will.

Edited by 2x18

[quote name='hillbilly deluxe' post='1106625' date='Jan 28 2011, 07:26 PM']Why has it got a allen bolt thingy on the head ?[/quote]
I havent got a clue -- It was there when I bought it and I have never tried to remove it --it looks kind of cute!

I dont think it does anything tho, Maybe balance???

Any one got any ideas?

Will.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='karlfer' post='1128840' date='Feb 15 2011, 08:16 PM']In the days when I was in a prog band, I used to fill in on some numbers, on the evil 6 stringed thing.
I had a stunning sunburst thinline Tele, by Fenix, and it was SUPERBLY made.

Good luck with your sale,
Karl.[/quote]
--------------------------------------------
Thanks Karl
Our Lead guitarist has a black Fenix Telecaster that he gigs with - Fantastic guitar!

I am amazed nobody has snatched this one up --they are a very high quality build,better than most of the MIM Fenders that I have tried!

Will.

[quote name='TPJ' post='1130844' date='Feb 17 2011, 12:15 PM']What's the neck width at the nut and the profile e.g. "C" shape, "D" shape etc...[/quote]
Hi
The width at the nut is 44mm -- Profile is similar to my Japan precisions if thats any help!

You are welcome to come and try it out for yourself --No obligation

Will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...