Why become a member? ×

String Through P Bass For Sixty Quid

neepheid

[quote name='neepheid' post='1100851' date='Jan 24 2011, 02:37 PM']Charity shop basses with through body stringing for 60 notes? Dare I say it not the ugliest P copy headstock I've ever seen? If it's reasonably well put together then am I the only one struggling to see the down side here?[/quote]

I think that you have overlooked the fact that the extra [i]holes[/i] for the thru-body stringing cost £60. The rest of the bass is extra.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='mcnach' post='1122022' date='Feb 9 2011, 10:41 PM']and it all started with this innocent looking thread... :)[/quote]

I reckon we should send Sue Ryder herself a link to the "Sue Ryder Bass has Arrived" Thread and see what she says, never know, she might decide to start another run of basses, or even a jazz bass too :)

[quote name='Metalmoore' post='1122590' date='Feb 10 2011, 01:35 PM']I reckon we should send Sue Ryder herself a link to the "Sue Ryder Bass has Arrived" Thread and see what she says, never know, she might decide to start another run of basses, or even a jazz bass too :)[/quote]

but from the same factory as these ones!