Why become a member? ×

EBS TD650 + 2x10 & 2x12 NEO CABS SOLD

mattthebass

ALL SOLD

Selling my well looked after EBS rig. Basically looking to sell at about half the price I paid for it a year or so ago.

The UK importer/distributor of EBS was based very close to where I live so I have had all of these items serviced several times just to keep them in tip top shape, so be assured that they have been well looked after.

TD 650 Head 650W RMS with a 3U Rack Case £700

Neodymium 2x10 1000W PRG CAB (just had one brand new speaker put in by EBS within warranty) £375

Neodymium 2x12 1200W PRG CAB £420

I'm happy to sell any of the items separately or together. I'm based in Brighton and anyone is welcome to view/test/pick up the rig.
I can organise courier if anyone wants, but obviously this may prove expensive, so do bare that in mind.

All questions and comments welcome.

Matt

Edited by mattthebass

• 2 months later...

Hi, sorry for delayed response.
2x10 still available. Not 100% on Courier costs to Edinburgh but probably somewhere around the £25 mark.
let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

[quote name='jacko' post='1196261' date='Apr 11 2011, 09:41 PM']Hi Matt. Is the 2x10 still available and if so could you give me an idea how much carriage to edinburgh would be?[/quote]

[quote name='mattthebass' post='1198304' date='Apr 13 2011, 03:38 PM']Hi, sorry for delayed response.
2x10 still available. Not 100% on Courier costs to Edinburgh but probably somewhere around the £25 mark.
let me know if you're interested.

Cheers[/quote]
Hi Matt. still interested. PM'd you.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='mattthebass' post='1099777' date='Jan 23 2011, 05:16 PM']Selling my well looked after EBS rig. Basically looking to sell at about half the price I paid for it a year or so ago.

The UK importer/distributor of EBS was based very close to where I live so I have had all of these items serviced several times just to keep them in tip top shape, so be assured that they have been well looked after.

TD 650 Head 650W RMS with a 3U Rack Case £700

Neodymium 2x10 1000W PRG CAB (just had one brand new speaker put in by EBS within warranty) £375

Neodymium 2x12 1200W PRG CAB £420

I'm happy to sell any of the items separately or together. I'm based in Brighton and anyone is welcome to view/test/pick up the rig.
I can organise courier if anyone wants, but obviously this may prove expensive, so do bare that in mind.

All questions and comments welcome.

Matt[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...