Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Peavey Mark VI Amp + Peavey 210-TX Cab

mr.noisy

Hello!

I've got for sale or trade my Peavey Amp and Cab

Peavey Mark VI Bass, heavy like a tank, vintage american amp. 400W-2ohms, 250W-4ohms. Built-in compressor propably doesn't work, but i dont know, green led light just doesn't illuminated when it should, anyway i bought it in this condition and amp does the job, sounds great and loud. I bought it on basschat from Physocandy few months ago and paid 120 pounds so i'm looking for the same price because amp is in the same condition.

AMP SOLD!

Peavey 210-TX cab, USA made, 350W continuous/175W RMS - trade only

I'm open for trades, i can swap for 1x12 cab

Any questions or offers? Feel free. Anyone who will be seriously interested are more than welcome to come and view this stuff.

I'm based in North London area.

Cheers

[attachment=69751:010120073581.jpg][attachment=69752:010120073582.jpg]

Edited by mr.noisy

[quote name='mr.noisy' post='1099620' date='Jan 23 2011, 01:42 PM']Hello!

I've got for sale or trade my Peavey Amp and Cab

Peavey Mark VI Bass, heavy like a tank, vintage american amp. 400W-2ohms, 250W-4ohms. Built-in compressor propably doesn't work, but i dont know, green led light just doesn't illuminated when it should, anyway i bought it in this condition and amp does the job, sounds great and loud. I bought it on basschat from Physocandy few months ago and paid 120 pounds so i'm looking for the same price because amp is in the same condition.

PRICE DROP - 90 pounds for the amp!

Peavey 210-TX cab, USA made, 350W continuous/175W RMS - 60 pounds

or 150 for both.

I'll consider all trade offers but preffered heads.

I'm based in North London.

[attachment=69751:010120073581.jpg][attachment=69752:010120073582.jpg][/quote]

HI............Would the cab be 8 or 4 Ohm?

Hi,

Would love the cabinet (and maybe the amp.) but as usual, too far away - I'm up near Lancaster.

I had one of the Pavey heads & it was excellent.

Would really love the speaker cab, but I can't think how it could be got even up here without costing the earth.

You don't have any mates or contacts who could get it to, say, Manchester?

Stompbox.

[quote name='Stompbox' post='1127797' date='Feb 14 2011, 11:17 PM']Hi,

Would love the cabinet (and maybe the amp.) but as usual, too far away - I'm up near Lancaster.

I had one of the Pavey heads & it was excellent.

Would really love the speaker cab, but I can't think how it could be got even up here without costing the earth.

You don't have any mates or contacts who could get it to, say, Manchester?

Stompbox.[/quote]

Pmd re head delivery, if you can give me the size and weight I can organise a courier

[quote name='XPAULUSX' post='1129101' date='Feb 15 2011, 11:52 PM']Pmd re head delivery, if you can give me the size and weight I can organise a courier[/quote]

It's quite hard right now because i have no scale in my home so i can't get weight for you right now, i try to find it in web.

Hi there -

I've downloaded some information on both of these - it was the speaker cabinet I was most interested in, but the Peavey data sheet shows that it is nearly 27 kilos and measures 42.4cm x 62.2cm x 43.8cm.

That's both bigger & heavier than I want, so I'll leave them for now, thanks anyway.

[quote name='Stompbox' post='1129645' date='Feb 16 2011, 01:54 PM']Hi there -

I've downloaded some information on both of these - it was the speaker cabinet I was most interested in, but the Peavey data sheet shows that it is nearly 27 kilos and measures 42.4cm x 62.2cm x 43.8cm.

That's both bigger & heavier than I want, so I'll leave them for now, thanks anyway.[/quote]

Hi

Sorry, i've missed your previous post!
Anyway i have no contacts and friends traveling by car to Manchester and Lancaster.
Thanks for weight and measures.

[quote name='Ancient Mariner' post='1138929' date='Feb 23 2011, 05:57 PM']I have a Carlsbro cab with a little used Celestion 100watt speaker in, if you're interested. It was originally a combo, but the amp stopped working.

Drop me a PM if you're interested.[/quote]

Thanks for offer but i'm afraid that the 100W is a littlebit too low for me.