Why become a member? ×

Strap, Leather And In Sections Platted Together?

SS73

Been looking for a leather strap and I've seen them before but just can't find a link, it's a strap made with lots of cut pieces where one interlinks with the next, I think they are fairly old school. Been searching google and can't find a thing! any ideas?

[quote name='SS73' post='1093074' date='Jan 17 2011, 08:39 PM']Been looking for a leather strap and I've seen them before but just can't find a link, it's a strap made with lots of cut pieces where one interlinks with the next, I think they are fairly old school. Been searching google and can't find a thing! any ideas?[/quote]

You mean this? I can't find them either. Used to buy one whenever I saw one in a shop. Let me know!

[quote name='mybass' post='1093370' date='Jan 18 2011, 12:38 AM']You mean this? I can't find them either. Used to buy one whenever I saw one in a shop. Let me know![/quote]
Yep, that's the thing, they have been mentioned on here, but can't remember where.

[quote name='SS73' post='1093464' date='Jan 18 2011, 08:48 AM']Yep, that's the thing, they have been mentioned on here, but can't remember where.[/quote]

They are very comfortable and quite a few other guitar/bass players have said they would buy one but where now?
Keep looking, there must be something from .......china!

I have one exactly like that and have been looking for another for years.

Mine's made by "Stones Music". Don't they exist any more.

Well I was wrong...[url="http://www.ccmusicshop.com/gsl5-deluxe-leather-linkstrap-pid-255891.html"] here you go[/url]...

Edited by bigjohn

[quote name='bigjohn' post='1093748' date='Jan 18 2011, 12:59 PM']I have one exactly like that and have been looking for another for years.

Well I was wrong...[url="http://www.ccmusicshop.com/gsl5-deluxe-leather-linkstrap-pid-255891.html"] here you go[/url]...[/quote]

Excellent find, and cheap too. I was just about to post saying Stones Music seem to be no more.

[quote name='bigjohn' post='1093748' date='Jan 18 2011, 12:59 PM']I have one exactly like that and have been looking for another for years.

Well I was wrong...[url="http://www.ccmusicshop.com/gsl5-deluxe-leather-linkstrap-pid-255891.html"] here you go[/url]...[/quote]

Well done that man!