Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Markbass 1x15 Cab now for sale

algmusic

I'm interested in a 12inch, cab, I've tried the BF midget and it seems like the cab for me.. As I have a small house and I play drums, I need to let this cab go or sacrifice my relationship.. :-(

It's a MarkBass 1x15 cab. It was the 1x15 combo, but I swapped the amp to a fellow BC'er for a Terror Bas. The Combo was bought second hand about 18months and has been used every 2 or three months as an extension cab.. It's in great condition, it's never been over driven as the max I would put into would have been 250w. (handling is 400w, 8ohms). So technically, it's the NY1x15

As you all know these cabs sound great and are ridiculously light. You could also pop your Little Mark1/2/3 in the cab for ease, and make it a combo if you wish.. If you have an 2x10, 12 or even a 1x15 or 4x10 this definitely a good companion

P&P is about £20 (insured), I can send insured without but only on your request (i'd rather not). The cab is build like brick and will be boxed in a Safestore box, plus some bubble wrap for the grill.

Any questions, ask.

Please see the Spec below for the CAB

400W at 8ohms
Weight: 33 lbs / 15 kg
Height: 18.27 in. / 46.4 cm
Width: 18.27 in. / 46.4 cm
Depth: 18.9 in. / 48 cm
Tweeter: piezo

[attachment=69107:DSC03601.JPG]
[attachment=69106:DSC03602.JPG]
[attachment=69105:DSC03600.JPG]
[attachment=69104:DSC03599.JPG]

Edited by algmusic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!
How about Gallien Krueger RBH 210 ?
[url="http://www.gak.co.uk/en/gallien-krueger-210-rbh/2663"]http://www.gak.co.uk/en/gallien-krueger-210-rbh/2663[/url]
I guess my MB LM250 would feet nicely into your cab and make me a little combo.
Cheers!
Martin

[quote name='peteski' post='1146847' date='Mar 2 2011, 10:30 AM']Hi I'm interested in the cab u have. Where are u based. Pete[/quote]

I'm based in London, Greenwich but work a lot nr notting hill/ladbrooke grove, so I can meet anywhere between there..

lynxus69 - I'm not sure about the GK rig. It's nice, but a bit heavy. I'll let you know, if I change my mind, but your LM250 would fit right in

[quote name='algmusic' post='1146875' date='Mar 2 2011, 10:48 AM']I'm based in London, Greenwich but work a lot nr notting hill/ladbrooke grove, so I can meet anywhere between there..

lynxus69 - I'm not sure about the GK rig. It's nice, but a bit heavy. I'll let you know, if I change my mind, but your LM250 would fit right in[/quote]
Ok. Thanx!

Are you prepared to courier / post this cab ?

I know the thread mentions any same size mark head will fit in the slot but does the top cover have to come off ?

Ideally, i'd like to pull the head out on a regular basis when taking the amp to rehearsal where there's already a MB cab

[quote name='mikegatward' post='1147080' date='Mar 2 2011, 01:31 PM']Are you prepared to courier / post this cab ?

I know the thread mentions any same size mark head will fit in the slot but does the top cover have to come off ?

Ideally, i'd like to pull the head out on a regular basis when taking the amp to rehearsal where there's already a MB cab[/quote]

If you would like to organise a courier, I can post it

On the amp front. There should be more than enough space for it to fit in the slot, as the mental panel on the top of the LM's are thin. When I had the amp in the cab/combo, it was held in by two screws, but I sold that with the amp head as I put a piece of wood on the head to protect it. I don't know if there are holes in the top of the LM2 head for that, but you could easy take off the top and drill some holes for it as the same size.

If I was you, I'd either screw it in and leave it there or get the Markbass gig bag or other case and put it on top of the cab (which is what I did till I traded it). I'm not sure taking it in and out of the cab would work as you'd need to keep screwing it in and our each time might be a pain unless you can get some form of quick release screws. I guess this depends how much you intend taking the head out.

[quote name='algmusic' post='1147149' date='Mar 2 2011, 02:29 PM']If you would like to organise a courier, I can post it

On the amp front. There should be more than enough space for it to fit in the slot, as the mental panel on the top of the LM's are thin. When I had the amp in the cab/combo, it was held in by two screws, but I sold that with the amp head as I put a piece of wood on the head to protect it. I don't know if there are holes in the top of the LM2 head for that, but you could easy take off the top and drill some holes for it as the same size.

If I was you, I'd either screw it in and leave it there or get the Markbass gig bag or other case and put it on top of the cab (which is what I did till I traded it). I'm not sure taking it in and out of the cab would work as you'd need to keep screwing it in and our each time might be a pain unless you can get some form of quick release screws. I guess this depends how much you intend taking the head out.[/quote]

Thanks - will have a think over it. I take the head (Little Rocker 500) to rehearsal every week. At other times it could stay sat on the cab. Only really need to screw it in if I take the 'combo' out to a gig. Even then, maybe doesn't need to get screwed in as it's in a vertical position anyway.

also looking at a pair of purple chili cabs so need to think it over.

[quote name='mikegatward' post='1147221' date='Mar 2 2011, 03:15 PM']Thanks - will have a think over it. I take the head (Little Rocker 500) to rehearsal every week. At other times it could stay sat on the cab. Only really need to screw it in if I take the 'combo' out to a gig. Even then, maybe doesn't need to get screwed in as it's in a vertical position anyway.

also looking at a pair of purple chili cabs so need to think it over.[/quote]

Hmm, you'll get quite a different sound with these two options.. The markbass cab with have the more MB tone with a bit of tube.. the chillis will alos work, but I think it'll be be more gritty.. If you get a chance try both..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...