Why become a member? ×

Orange SP210

rob_89

Ive not had this long, and used it for one gig.

The portability factor is seriously good, but im not really getting the sound i want from it. Im using it with its 'partner' the Orange Terror 500.

Its really quite a good cab and many people on here have said so, i may well regret selling it.

For the size, it really is loud!! and pretty clear and defined too.

Some info here: [url="http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Orange-Smart-Power-SP210~ID~11493.asp"]http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~O...10~ID~11493.asp[/url]

Anyway, new this cost me £430 so putting it up for....[s]£360[/s] £330

Im in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, so if your not far and want to try it then contact me. I still have the box so i can post this too at buyers expense.

Heres a couple of photos

Thanks,

Rob

Edited by rob_89

Thanks Nige, im sorry too as its extremely portable and easy to get about, we had a full bass rig and full drum kit in my car on saturday night, and obviously me and the drummer!

Im not sure what il replace it with, but dont think il take up algmusics offer, although I do thank you for it.

Rob

[quote name='rob_89' post='1093348' date='Jan 18 2011, 12:13 AM']Thanks Nige, im sorry too as its extremely portable and easy to get about, we had a full bass rig and full drum kit in my car on saturday night, and obviously me and the drummer!

Im not sure what il replace it with, but dont think il take up algmusics offer, although I do thank you for it.

Rob[/quote]

Maybe you should try the bearfaced midget 1x12. What sound sound are you looking for? If you want size lightweight and power

[quote name='algmusic' post='1093357' date='Jan 18 2011, 12:21 AM']Maybe you should try the bearfaced midget 1x12. What sound sound are you looking for? If you want size lightweight and power[/quote]

I have looked into the Barefaced, although the Compact looks a bit more like what im after...any experience with them?

[quote name='rob_89' post='1096107' date='Jan 20 2011, 10:32 AM']I have looked into the Barefaced, although the Compact looks a bit more like what im after...any experience with them?[/quote]

I haven't but there are a lot of BF users on here. Search some of the threads

[quote name='TomTom' post='1093379' date='Jan 18 2011, 12:45 AM']I am so tempted by this. Unfortunatley dont have a head at the minute, really want the same combo as you already have lol

Good Luck with the sale.[/quote]

Get out and buy a head then! Nearly brand new cab here for a reduction off the retail price!

• 4 weeks later...

I use the Ashdown LB212 Cab with my bass terror and it sounds awesome.

The LB212 is the partner cab for the Little Bastard Valve head. I sold the head but kept the cab. Really does sound great, Neo-whatsit drivers, very very light, very punchy, defined, a great cab IMO.

Looks cool too.

[quote name='cameltoe' post='1134886' date='Feb 20 2011, 10:21 PM']I use the Ashdown LB212 Cab with my bass terror and it sounds awesome.

The LB212 is the partner cab for the Little Bastard Valve head. I sold the head but kept the cab. Really does sound great, Neo-whatsit drivers, very very light, very punchy, defined, a great cab IMO.

Looks cool too.[/quote]

Thanks pal. I have seen those cabs but not really looked into them. What power handling are they? Not sure what the LB head is so guess they can still handle the Orange TB?

Cheers Rob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...