Why become a member? ×

F Bass AC5 Unlined Fretless -PLEASE REMOVE

yybass

[quote name='yybass' post='1091700' date='Jan 16 2011, 07:06 PM']Hello fellow Basschatters,

My F Bass AC5 is up for sale because I prefer using my F Bass AC6.
The asking price is £2600 for a well maintained bass, which has been recently re-strung.

The Spec: [url="http://www.fbass.com/ac_info.php"]http://www.fbass.com/ac_info.php[/url]

The tone is excellent, no need for aggressive playing to acheive the 'Mwah' sound and it is also possible to get a Double Bass tone.

You are welcome to 'try before you buy' unless you are already familliar with George Furlanetto's work.

Please feel free to ask questions and I will gladly send pictures to your personal email address.

I sold a Ken Smith BSR 5EG to 'thestick' & Ken Smith BSR 6TN to 'overwater1' last year.

[attachment=69034:IMG_0968.JPG]
[attachment=69033:IMG_0971_wall.JPG]
[attachment=69031:IMG_0976.JPG]
[attachment=69032:IMG_0969.JPG]
[attachment=69035:IMG_0977.JPG][/quote]

I've dealt with yybass on a number of occasions and he is a very honest and trustworthy guy.. this fbass has an amazing tone and lovely to play and one of the best fretless basses i have heard..

[quote name='wombatboter' post='1092161' date='Jan 17 2011, 09:18 AM']Beautiful bass...
Are there only dots or also lines along the side ?
Some basses have the dots on the spot where you have to intonate and other ones feature dots "between" those spaces..(if you know what I mean)..[/quote]

Yes this has got dots as well as lines @ the side which makes very easy for 1st timers.

[quote name='KERMITNT' post='1095950' date='Jan 20 2011, 08:33 AM']do you have another one ? i am intrested :)[/quote]

Hi

You are welcome to the AC5, I was referring to the bass overwater is holding (Ken Smith BSR 6TN).