Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVP Pro pre-amp

squire

With an extra set of 5 new JJ tubes!

I'm looking for 350GBP.

[quote]Five 12AX7 valves provide the true, rich, tubular tone only a genuine multivalve signal path can generate. Tube Drive Control gives you precision command over just how hot those babies burn. Input peak LED, input pad and bright switch, mute function (to avoid those annoying clicks when you switch instruments mid-song), balanced line out, effects loop, three EQ knobs, nine-band graphic EQ, and tuner out give you all the pro flexibility you expect from Ampeg. 19"W x 1.75"H x 10"D. 9 lbs.[/quote]

I'm based in Holland.

To anyone thinking about buying one of these - do it. I've had mine for 15 years, and It's one of the few pieces of kit that I have never even contemplated selling - they are a lovely pre with stacks of tone, particularly with new quality valves like the JJs. This is the ONLY amp I'll record with, that's in preference over Hartke, Trace and all the usual suspects.

Remember the days when Ampeg made quality kit? This is it.|
<---------------------------------------------------------------------|

Edited by paul_5

It's indeed a very good and versatile pre-amp. I love it, but I'm ready for a change.

I guess I'll may regret this, but hey, this is your chance :)

So, this is a bump. Still for sale..

Oh, by the way. It has an European Plug, like this;

Shipping anywhere in the UK is about 15GBP. (with track&trace)

Edited by squire

[quote name='paul_5' post='1087350' date='Jan 12 2011, 10:34 PM']Remember the days when Ampeg made quality kit? This is it.|
<---------------------------------------------------------------------|[/quote]

:)

i thought i recognised the guts !!

plues the one on the svp...great bit of kit.