Why become a member? ×

Barefaced compact fs/ft £330

chrisd24

I'm thinking of changing my compact for a different cab,as far as trades go I would like a 2x12 I had a play on a gk neo 212 and quite liked it,but if you have a trade you think i might be interested in you will get no abuse for asking!

Also now for sale £330 collected from Kettering northants.

The cab is in good condition barring a small scratch on the grill an over enthusiastic soundguy with a mic did,it also comes with a fitted cover.

Wil get pics up if I get any interest.

Edited by chrisd24

[quote name='chrisd24' post='1079206' date='Jan 5 2011, 09:32 PM']I'm thinking of changing my compact for a different cab,as far as trades go I would like a 2x12 I had a play on a gk neo 212 and quite liked it,but if you have a trade you think i might be interested in you will get no abuse for asking!

The cab is in good condition barring a small scratch on the grill an over enthusiastic soundguy with a mic did,it also comes with a fitted cover.

Wil get pics up if I get any interest.[/quote]

would my genz cab plus something to make up the difference be any good? or is there any other things you would consider for a trade?

Theres a couple of GK neos in the for sale section at the moment [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=116919&pid=1078157&st=0&#entry1078157"]HERE[/url] If you put a cash price on your Compact you could go for one of those

[quote name='hagguy' post='1079425' date='Jan 6 2011, 02:33 AM']would my genz cab plus something to make up the difference be any good? or is there any other things you would consider for a trade?[/quote]

If i'm honest i have never heard a gb cab and im not sure how its voiced,and as far as trades go just cabs please as this will leave me cabless! ideally gk or aguilar but im open to suggestions.

[quote name='andyonbass' post='1079438' date='Jan 6 2011, 05:12 AM']Theres a couple of GK neos in the for sale section at the moment [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=116919&pid=1078157&st=0&#entry1078157"]HERE[/url] If you put a cash price on your Compact you could go for one of those[/quote]

yeah i saw those but was guessing as the reserve on eBay wasn't met at 300 he probably wanted a bit more than what they usually go for.

[quote name='Salt on your Bass?' post='1079445' date='Jan 6 2011, 06:32 AM']Hi, what version compact is this as well? When you bought it would be a good indicator if youre unsure.
Cheers :)[/quote]

Its the new slightly lighter type with the metal corners.

[quote name='Salt on your Bass?' post='1079803' date='Jan 6 2011, 01:23 PM']New lighter version, or is that the really new with improved bracing?

Also, pics would be useful ........ at this stage, I have nothing to trade but could be interested if the sale route ever crossed your mind.

Cheers[/quote]

will get pics up when i get a chance,i bought it at the end of June last year if that's any help?