Why become a member? ×

FS/FT genz benz shuttle 6.0

hagguy

looking for a small combo with cash my way for my genz amp, it's in very good condition as is the footswitch and case

ideally i'd like a line 6 studio 110 but i'm open to offers of other small combo amps, i would do a straight cash deal, if you have any questions or offers just send me a mail. here's the specs

SHUTTLE SERIES

Shuttle 6.0

Our new SHUTTLE series also incorporates this high- innovative removable chassis design powered 600 watt design, while remaining extremely compact and weighting only 3.75 lbs. The SHUTTLE 6.0 blends the best of analog and digital platforms to produce the ultimate in warmth, punch and power.

The signal path utilizes a 12AX7 tube preamp with our acclaimed Active EQ and responsive Signal Shape circuitry. An optional foot switch is available for use with the Signal Mute and our 3 Signal Shaping circuits.

The power amp section is a leading-edge high power CLASS D module, which also incorporates a Switch Mode Power Supply. The SHUTTLE 6.0 delivers 375 watts at 8 ohms and over 600 watts at 4 ohms.

As a part of the unique Shuttle design the amplifier can be removed from the “saddle” of the combo models to provide ultimate flexibility in this bass system.

Genz Benz quality and versatility delivers over 600 watts output and a rich feel in this lightweight package. There is no sacrifice of tone or power in order to enjoy the benefits of a bass amp under 4 lbs. For any concert stage the Shuttle 6.0 is a high-powered bass “solution” that still fits into your gig bag.

FEATURES • Ultra Light 3.75 lb Design
• Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
• Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
• Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
• High Current Class D Amplifier
• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
• 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
• Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
• Tuner Out
• E xtended Range Input Gain for Active/Passive Sensitivity
• Limiter Circuit
• LED Status Indicators
• Speakon® Speaker Outputs
• Internal Fan Cooling
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface
• Aux. Input
• Headphone Jack
• Effects Loop
• Optional Footswitch available

Power
Output Cabinet
Response Speaker
Configuration Preamp
Type Weight
Lbs. Dimensions
HxWxD
375 W/600 W
8 ohm / 4 ohm N/A N/A TUBE 3.75 2 1/2" x 10" x 10 1/2"

STL-BAG F/S-STL STL-RK

Padded carry bag fits both Shuttle 3.0 or Shuttle 6.0 amps. Optional 4 button footswitch for the Shuttle 6.0, and 9.0 includes 25 foot cable. Switches Mute and 3 Signal Shape Filters. Two space aluminum rack kit fits our Shuttle 6.0 and 9.0 models

Edited by hagguy

[quote name='hagguy' post='1076676' date='Jan 3 2011, 07:31 PM']looking for a small combo with cash my way for my genz amp, it's in very good condition as is the footswitch and case

ideally i'd like a line 6 studio 110 but i'm open to offers of other small combo amps, i would do a straight cash deal but i'm not
sure what the going rate is for a shuttle now, if you have any questions or offers just send me a mail. here's the specs

SHUTTLE SERIES

Shuttle 6.0

Our new SHUTTLE series also incorporates this high- innovative removable chassis design powered 600 watt design, while remaining extremely compact and weighting only 3.75 lbs. The SHUTTLE 6.0 blends the best of analog and digital platforms to produce the ultimate in warmth, punch and power.

The signal path utilizes a 12AX7 tube preamp with our acclaimed Active EQ and responsive Signal Shape circuitry. An optional foot switch is available for use with the Signal Mute and our 3 Signal Shaping circuits.

The power amp section is a leading-edge high power CLASS D module, which also incorporates a Switch Mode Power Supply. The SHUTTLE 6.0 delivers 375 watts at 8 ohms and over 600 watts at 4 ohms.

As a part of the unique Shuttle design the amplifier can be removed from the “saddle” of the combo models to provide ultimate flexibility in this bass system.

Genz Benz quality and versatility delivers over 600 watts output and a rich feel in this lightweight package. There is no sacrifice of tone or power in order to enjoy the benefits of a bass amp under 4 lbs. For any concert stage the Shuttle 6.0 is a high-powered bass “solution” that still fits into your gig bag.

• Tuner Out
• Limiter Circuit
• LED Status Indicators
• Internal Fan Cooling
• Aux. Input
• Headphone Jack
• Effects Loop

(click for larger image)

Power
Output Cabinet
Response Speaker
Configuration Preamp
Type Weight
Lbs. Dimensions
HxWxD
375 W/600 W

STL-BAG F/S-STL STL-RK

Padded carry bag fits both Shuttle 3.0 or Shuttle 6.0 amps. Optional 4 button footswitch for the Shuttle 6.0, and 9.0 includes 25 foot cable. Switches Mute and 3 Signal Shape Filters. Two space aluminum rack kit fits our Shuttle 6.0 and 9.0 models[/quote]

price?

[quote name='sambassman' post='1076967' date='Jan 4 2011, 12:32 AM']price?[/quote]

honestly don't know what a 6.0 is goin for cash and i don't want to stick up a daft price to get shot down, i done a part x deal with a wee cab for it, can make an offer if you like, really looking for a wee combo with cash tho so please don't give me the you have to put a price cos i'm not sure what the current rate is for this head. if you know bc'ers let me know

Read the thread below this one......

Or just click the link.
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=116809"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=116809
[/url]

Edited by TheRev

[quote name='TheRev' post='1077417' date='Jan 4 2011, 03:35 PM']Read the thread below this one......

Or just click the link.
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=116809"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=116809
[/url][/quote]
seen that one would be perfect but couldn't work out a deal maybe try it again, worth a try

[quote name='tonybassplayer' post='1077537' date='Jan 4 2011, 05:10 PM']Just checking, is it a small bass combo or guitar combo you are looking for ?[/quote]

just looking for a bass combo or even a practice amp just something for home use i'm all set for guitar amps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='hagguy' post='1076676' date='Jan 3 2011, 07:31 PM']looking for a small combo with cash my way for my genz amp, it's in very good condition as is the footswitch and case

ideally i'd like a line 6 studio 110 but i'm open to offers of other small combo amps, i would do a straight cash deal, if you have any questions or offers just send me a mail. here's the specs

SHUTTLE SERIES

Shuttle 6.0

• Tuner Out
• Limiter Circuit
• LED Status Indicators
• Internal Fan Cooling
• Aux. Input
• Headphone Jack
• Effects Loop

Power
Output Cabinet
Response Speaker
Configuration Preamp
Type Weight
Lbs. Dimensions
HxWxD
375 W/600 W

STL-BAG F/S-STL STL-RK

Padded carry bag fits both Shuttle 3.0 or Shuttle 6.0 amps. Optional 4 button footswitch for the Shuttle 6.0, and 9.0 includes 25 foot cable. Switches Mute and 3 Signal Shape Filters. Two space aluminum rack kit fits our Shuttle 6.0 and 9.0 models[/quote]
I have a Gallien Krueger MB150E combo & cash! interested ?