Why become a member? ×

FT Fender Jazz Bass

Lysdexia

Three tone sunburst Fender USA body + Fender Japan '75 reissue neck featuring rosewood fretboard with blocks and binding. Awesome Bill Lawrence noiseless J-45 model pups, through-body stringing, bridge with adjustable width saddles, 4 bolt neck joint, tort guard and added series/parallel switch. In very good condition overall, electric's are ace, body has a few dings which I'll illustrate in the pics to follow.

It's feckin awesome to be honest and I love it. [i]I'd love it even more if it was white.[/i]

So, I don't want to sell, but I would like to trade for a similar quality Fender Jazz bass provided the bass in question is WHITE. And I don't mind cash either way if it will smooth a trade.

But - big but - I'm not interested in a white bass with a rosewood board [b]unless[/b] that also has the block inlays. So, no dotted rosewood boards. Dotted maple boards are most welcome.

Neither do I mind if it's a an MIM, MIJ, CIJ, MIA or combo as this one is.

Worth repeating that I am very happy with this bass, but I'd just be even happier if it was white.

[quote name='MythSte' post='1072405' date='Dec 30 2010, 02:39 AM']Your useless you! :lol:

Good luck man :)[/quote]

Fussy bassa I know :)

Everything about this is right - tone, feel, weight, looks, playability. Except the notable absence of white and I confess to a white bass fetish

• 2 weeks later...

...and by "I know what it looks like", I don't mean that I'm only interested in seeing the photos because of Lysdexia's interesting and innovative methods of displaying instruments. Well, maybe I do, a little bit. But what I really mean is that I used to own this bass, and therefore know what it looks like.

My photos of it are here if anyone's interested- needless to say, they're not up to the same standards as Lysdexia's!
[url="http://picasaweb.google.com/wingnutkj/JazzBass?authkey=Gv1sRgCNDxtKKIqN3GZQ#"]http://picasaweb.google.com/wingnutkj/Jazz...CNDxtKKIqN3GZQ#[/url]

Lysdexia - if you like the neck and pickups, it might be worth trying to find an oly white Jazz body and swapping the neck and hardware onto it.