Why become a member? ×

custom shop streamer stage I - TRADED

ray_6ao7

[quote name='ray_6ao7' post='121993' date='Jan 17 2008, 10:10 AM'][url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190191496791"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=190191496791[/url]

please bid bid bid...£1100.00 no reserve

shpping next day to uk...[/quote]

bump

[quote name='ray_6ao7' post='125267' date='Jan 22 2008, 09:31 AM']only about half an hour left...[/quote]

you have a reserve... it's the starting bid... people can't bid unless they enter a figure higher than that...

don't you know there's a depression on now...

no one's got any money now after Christmas etc.

prices are really depressed in the secondhand market... you'll only shift that if you drop the starting price quite a bit lower... then you may get a bidding war started... oh and some more pictures of the actual bass itself would help... it's one thing talking about the flamed maple body, but you haven't shown it...

[quote name='Paul Cooke' post='125285' date='Jan 22 2008, 09:53 AM']you have a reserve... it's the starting bid... people can't bid unless they enter a figure higher than that...

don't you know there's a depression on now...

no one's got any money now after Christmas etc.

prices are really depressed in the secondhand market... you'll only shift that if you drop the starting price quite a bit lower... then you may get a bidding war started... oh and some more pictures of the actual bass itself would help... it's one thing talking about the flamed maple body, but you haven't shown it...[/quote]

*nods* exactly :) gotta encourage the bid by atleast starting at £500 or something, people would want to fight for their right to want it MORE!.

[quote name='Jebo1' post='129880' date='Jan 29 2008, 11:14 AM']Hi mate, the negative feedback you've recieved in trying to sell the bass the first time round would put most bidders off. I'd be surprised if you get any bids to be honest...[/quote]

Hmm...im thinking the same thing...

the story of the negative feedback goes...

A guy in america asked to buy the bass and that he would pay the shipping fees...i was fine with this...then he asked if i could declare the bass at a stupidly low value to avoid import tax...which i wasnt over the moon with, as if it got damaged i would potentially lose £1200.00 if it was decared at $300.00...so i told him that there was no way i was going to send it uninsred and to send it fully insured on a 2-3day recorded carrier would only cost £180.00 on royalmail which was much cheaper than fedex and UPS who wanted rougly £300.00...after a few days he came back saying if i wouldnt send it unisured and at a lower value then i could forget about the sale...so i said fine i'll hold onto it and thanks for messing me around...then i left negative feedback, then he did the same...

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='129923' date='Jan 29 2008, 12:16 PM']I don't think the neg will be the end of the world or unduly worry genuine buyers, especially as the issues surrounding it are quite transparent even if you aren't privvy to the info that we have.

Good luck.[/quote]

thanks dude

i have to say that is a fantastic collection of streamers you have! and the infinette! WOW!!! very nice indeed! does it sound as nice as an infinity?

[quote name='ray_6ao7' post='129928' date='Jan 29 2008, 12:21 PM']thanks dude

i have to say that is a fantastic collection of streamers you have! and the infinette! WOW!!! very nice indeed! does it sound as nice as an infinity?[/quote]

Strange though it may seem I've never tried an Infinity! I'd imagine it would as the Infinity was based on this Ltd Ed and shares most of the construction details.

It'll be a sad day for warwick if your bass doesn't get the bidding it deserves :)

Good luck... not that you'll need it.

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='130120' date='Jan 29 2008, 04:29 PM']Strange though it may seem I've never tried an Infinity! I'd imagine it would as the Infinity was based on this Ltd Ed and shares most of the construction details.

It'll be a sad day for warwick if your bass doesn't get the bidding it deserves :)

Good luck... not that you'll need it.[/quote]

indeed it will be...needs to sell this time as i need the cash for a custom SSII 5 string deposit and to get a fairly decent fill in bass...

cheers buddy

[quote name='ray_6ao7' post='129919' date='Jan 29 2008, 12:05 PM']Hmm...im thinking the same thing...

the story of the negative feedback goes...

A guy in america asked to buy the bass and that he would pay the shipping fees...i was fine with this...then he asked if i could declare the bass at a stupidly low value to avoid import tax...which i wasnt over the moon with, as if it got damaged i would potentially lose £1200.00 if it was decared at $300.00...so i told him that there was no way i was going to send it uninsred and to send it fully insured on a 2-3day recorded carrier would only cost £180.00 on royalmail which was much cheaper than fedex and UPS who wanted rougly £300.00...after a few days he came back saying if i wouldnt send it unisured and at a lower value then i could forget about the sale...so i said fine i'll hold onto it and thanks for messing me around...then i left negative feedback, then he did the same...[/quote]

Sounds like a typical ebay w£££ker.

You can get the negative removed if you file with ebay.

I'd put your phone number on the listing and get people to speak to you about it. The only problem I can see is that people don't see through the negative feedback. You do have the option of revising your listing so I'd do that! Good luck, I like tha bass a lot!

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='130305' date='Jan 29 2008, 09:37 PM']I know it probably doesn't help much, but I tend to put in the old "anyone with a feedback less than 10, email to confirm details of bid otherwise your bid will be removed". Helps towards putting off potential timewasters.[/quote]

cheers dude

ebay just removed my bass from the listing because i added a description saying anyone intereste feel free to make an offer...

so if anyone is still interested on here please feel free to make an offer...

still open to trades plus cash/ an outright sale...

[quote name='ray_6ao7' post='131143' date='Jan 31 2008, 09:52 AM']ebay just removed my bass from the listing because i added a description saying anyone intereste feel free to make an offer...

so if anyone is still interested on here please feel free to make an offer...

still open to trades plus cash/ an outright sale...[/quote]

Yes eBay tend to frown on that :)