Why become a member? ×

Status Graphite Jazz bass fretted neck

Selling this on after getting it here on basschat not that long ago. due to time and finaicial restraints the project it was for is now on hold for the forseeable future so cant see the point hanging on to it.

Anyway its in good nick, couple of minor scratches however nothing really visible without close inspection, bar a minor ding on the headstock - this is still not really noticable and certainly does not affect playability.

Heres some photos i already had on the computer with the neck attached to a Squier VM jazz body. I can however send close ups/specifics on request.

Not looking to profit on this; £250 collected from Rotherham/£260 posted with insurance

Thanks,

Rob

[quote name='matski' post='1063339' date='Dec 19 2010, 11:06 AM']I have some questions regarding this neck, if you don't mind:

What is the width at the nut in millimeters?

Will it fit on a Fender Precision bass?

That's all...[/quote]

Hi, The width at nut is 38mm

As for a Precision bass, im not too sure, but the bottom of the neck measures 61mm tapering down to 58mm where it would sit in the neck pocket; so i imagine if these measurements match the neck pocket on your precision then it will fit!

Any more questions please ask.

Cheers,

Rob

• 1 year later...