Why become a member? ×

f bass BN5 (Sold)

leschirons

I've decided to sell my BN5 as I have a hankering for a BN6. One owner from new and registered with big George. Comes with the f bass gig bag. Condition is 10 / 10 but as it is afterall, secondhand, I'll put it down to 9.5 / 10. No dings or dents. Has the macassar ebony option fingerboard. Vol / vol electrics / active passive blah blah blah. If you're looking, I guess you know what everything does. Awsome sound from a bass that does everything except have a high C string.

Frets 22, string spacing 19mm, scale length 34.5

Natural with black grain filler and high gloss finish. It cost me a lot due to the import duty and French TVA and obviously I don't want to lose out big time. Price is £1650 and that's going to cost me nearly £800 if I achieve it.

Now, having said all this, I don't really need all the money for the BN6 fund so.... being one who hates to miss a chance of something interesting, I could be up for a PX with money my way. Stuff I could be interested in is.

A swap for an f bass BN6 (gotta try)
Status headless 4 string (no colours please, I like shiney wood)
Smith Burner 6 (not too fussy about colour on that one)
A sei headless 4 (I know, getting my hopes up on that one)
Possibly a Conklin 7 string

Fully insured delivery to UK no problem but at buyers cost. Might even be able to bring it over myself if things fall into place.

Edited by leschirons

[quote name='walbassist' post='1059763' date='Dec 15 2010, 06:28 PM']I have a Burner 6 for sale (see my sig below), but am not interested in trades I'm afraid.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I wasn't particularly looking for trades either but thought it may make it easier for someone.

Thanks again