Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fodera NYC and SOLD: Wood & Tronics Zoid VM 6 string.

Brams77

For Sale: Fodera NYC and Wood & Tronics Zoid VM 6 string.

Some little info on both basses:
The Fodera is a rare 2006 35" NYC in Black with flushmount straplocks, brass nut also has 2 band Pope pre-amp.
The bass was played by Anthony Wellington and the white picguard thats also is included has the autograph of Gerald Veasely
whom I met in the States, this is a top NYC Fodera!

Next is my dearly beloved Wood & Tronics Zoid a 6 string that was specially made for Italian monster bass player Vincenzo Maurogiovanni.
This is the most sick bass I ever have hold in my hands it features 33"scale banjo frets necktru consturction.
Amazing player, if your into Matt Garrison type of playing this will make your day.
I actually let this one go cos I have a custom order comming in within a few months.

Fodera NYC 2150,- euro
W&T Zoid 2300,- euro

Edited by Brams77

[quote name='k-sad' post='1056314' date='Dec 12 2010, 07:52 PM']Man i would LOOOOVE that Tronics' (spacing and weight please? 3 band pre?)

Can't believe that NYC is still there, those things kill, and it's quite elegant in this finish...

Good luck with sale
^^[/quote]

- 19mm spacing at bridge
- 3 band with mid selector and cut boost and passive tone control, I actually dont believe there is any other pre-amp out there that offers that much
- the weight I don't know it's not real light but certainly not too heavy, I guess I would say it has the weight what most NT Ken Smith basses have...
- This is really the holy grail of basses trust me on that. I actually am not happy to sell it at all, but becouse the NYC is apperantly hard to sell these days I have no choice.
So I'm betting on both horses and keep what's ever left of the two.

Hope that answers your questions.

Take care

Edited by Brams77

The low-B is one of the best I ever heard (and its on a 33"), again this is holy grail stuff.
I can even tell you the best low B I had before was on a Fodera Emperor 36" "James Genus" bass, that I sold to Rainer Bastian to buy this W&T.
To give you some idea of the quality.

Regards

Bram

Edited by Brams77