Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* 4 string Ibanez SR900ANF Antique Natural Flat £300

peted

[size=7][b]*SOLD*[/b][/size]
SRP: £649
Cheapest online price I could find: [url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/15912"]£479 + postage[/url]

[quote name='"Ibanez Site"']neck type 5pc SR4 Maple/Bubinga neck-thru
body Figured Maple wing body
fret Medium frets
bridge Accu-Cast B20 bridge (19mm string spacing)
neck pu Bartolini® MK1 neck pu
bridge pu Bartolini® MK1 bridge pu
equaliser Bartolini® MK1 3-band eq[/quote]
[url="http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eb_page.php?AREA_ID=3&PAGE_ID=246&COLOR=CL01"]Ibanez information page[/url]

I bought this bass just over a year ago to play in my covers band. I've since left my covers band, so this bass is surplus to demand (I've already got 2 other fretted 4 string basses).

I've oiled the fretboard, sorted out the action and set up the intonation, so it's more playable than you get buying new from big stores. It's been gigged A LOT with my covers band but I treat my instruments with care so it's in top nick.

Yours for [b][size=24][s]£350£300[/s][/size][/b] + postage
[size=7][b]*SOLD*[/b][/size]

Edited by peted

If I hadn't just bought a black one of these off ebay I'd have had this off you for sure. These basses are so nice that I'm presently thinking of offloading my other fretted bass, a lovely Yamaha TRB 1004, on the assumption that it won't be getting played! Good luck with the sale.

Mark

• 5 months later...

[quote name='deaver' post='238101' date='Jul 12 2008, 06:04 PM']I would be more than happy to buy this off you if it's still for sale[/quote]
Deaver, you have PM :)

Edited by peted

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='flatout' post='251623' date='Jul 30 2008, 08:39 PM']PM sent - irrelevant if it's gone!!!
Steve[/quote]
I've agreed a sale with Deaver, but having difficulty sourcing packaging for shipping. If the sale should happen to fall through then I'll reply to your PM. Thanks for the interest.