Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Jazzman & Ibanez EDA900

OpTi

Hey peeps i've been putting this off for a long time but seeing as i can't play anymore (have mild arthritis :) ) i don't see the point hanging onto them any longer.

I'm not dropping music completly however i'm trying to raise around £1000 for new musical ventures and while it breaks my heart i'm not goign to afford it without some sacrifice.

Anyway i have a Warwick Streamer Jazzman /4:

SN: E 092798 02

Blue Ocean oil finish

Ovangkol bolt on neck with wenge fingerboard
Swamp ash body with flamed maple top AA

there's a few minor dings on the back from when i used to play and it just brushed against my belt (image 4)

2nd up is an Ibaniez EDA900, i'll just paste a spec for now as i don't have any pictures of the bass till i go to my mums house but i'll put some up asap. From what i remember there is 2 small chips, one on the bottom edge and the other right on the tip of the head.

Other than the mentioned marks they are both in excellent condition but a little dust has collected so they both need a wipe down and everything will need tuning back up.

As for prices like i said before i need about £1000 so say £800ish for the warwick and £200ish for the ibanez but i'm willing to negotiate so if you're interested gimmie a PM :).

I'm in Sheffield and would prefer a collection especialy on the warwick but can arrange to have it shipped and i'll let you choose whatever courier you feel comfortable with.

Edited by OpTi

• 2 weeks later...

you're telling me! that warwick is an amazing piece of kit and i've put off selling it for quite a while simply because i love it soo much.

I can't play bass anymore so now trying to get a dj setup but me being me i have to have the best i can, 2x cdj1000's is like £900(seccond hand) and then £50-100 for a mixer :/.