Why become a member? ×

A load of odds and sods, mostly music-related...

Found a few more odds and sods around the place which I can do without, so here they come:

A set of drum O-rings (damping rings) for making drums 'dryer' with less overtones for close-micing, particularly when recording. Invaluable wee things for getting a kit to sound more 'studio' in no time at all, but I don't play any of these sizes any more - 12", 13", 14" (with a small burn mark, doesn't affect functionality in any way) and 16" Remos, with a bonus 15" Evans one (I've never played a 15" drum, so no idea where this came from!). [b]Tenner delivered[/b]?

Some books -

'Essential Rock Guitar 2K' - Various tabs (Days of the New, Melissa Etgeridge, Kid Rock, Santana, Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray) [b]£4 delivered[/b]

Bush - 'Just The Riffs' (most of the songs from the first two albums) [b]£3 delivered[/b]

A book I've mistakenly blanked out, full guitar tabs of 'Alright' & 'Pumping On Your Stereo' (Supergrass), 'Basket Case' (Green Day), 'Bohemian Rhapsody' (Queen), 'I Think I'm Paranoid' (Garbage), 'Marblehead Johnson' (The Bluetones), 'Place Your Hands' (Reef), 'Save Tonight' (Eagle-Eye Cherry), 'Secret Smile' (SemiSonic) and 'Stairway To Heaven' (Led Zep) - eclectic, no? [b]£5 delivered[/b]

'Soundcheck - The Basics of Sound and Sound Systems' - brilliant 'getting to grips with it' book for anyone needing to get into the world of live sound [b]SOLD[/b]

REM - 'Man On The Moon' (full band tab) [b]£3 delivered[/b]

Not pictured -

Bush 'Razorblade Suitcase' tab book [b]£4 delivered[/b]

'Current Alternative' bass tab book ('Are You Gonna Go My Way' & Rock and Roll Is Dead' (Lenny Kravitz), 'Backwater' (Meat Puppets), 'Black Hole Sun', 'My Wave' & 'Spoonman' (Soundgarden), 'Comedown', 'Everything Zen' & 'Glycerine' (Bush), 'Live Forever' (Oasis), 'Pure Massacre' (Silverchair), 'Satellite' & 'what Would You Say' (Dave Matthews Band), 'Seether' (Veruca Salt) and 'Violet' (Hole)). [b]£4 delivered[/b]

Philips Iqon desktop computer tower SOLD

More music-related, a Levys Leathers extra-long wide strap - SOLD

There's a stack of magazines I don't need any more as well, I'll get to cataloguing those in a little bit...

Edited by Ian Savage

Desktop sold, O-rings are still here if you want 'em Len?

Oh, and forgive the six-string nature of these, but I've got a load of magazines (with their CDs, where applicable) which are just getting in the way:

TOTAL GUITAR

April 1996 - Queen feature (with Brian May solos), 'Layla' tabbed

July 1996 - Punk special, 'Wonderful Land' tabbed

April 1997 - The Edge interview, 'Communication Breakdown' tabbed

December 1997 - Rolling Stones feature, 'She Sells Sanctuary' tabbed

May 1998 - Clapton interview/feature, 'Cocaine' & 'LA Woman' tabbed

September 1998 - Smashing Pumpkins interview, 'Paranoid' & 'Lenny' tabbed

January 1999 - 100 Greatest Riffs feature, 'Hey Joe' tabbed

July 1999 - Suede interview, 'Marquee Moon' tabbed

Autumn 1999 - Metallica special, 'Scar Tissue', 'Nothing Else Matters' & 'Welcome To The Jungle' tabbed

December 1999 - Nu Metal special, 'Don't Believe A Word' tabbed

February 2000 - Aerosmith interview, 'Champagne Supernova' & Foo Fighters tabbed

March 2000 - Stones / 50 years of the Tele feature, 'Rock & A Hard Place' & 'Rocks' tabbed

July 2000 - Acoustic special + Gomez feature, 'Fast Car' tabbed

November 2000 - Radiohead interview, 'Back In The USSR' & 'Run To The Hills' tabbed

December 2000 - Hendrix special, 'Ace Of Spades' tabbed

Christmas 2000 - Slash interview, 'Are You Gonna Go My Way' tabbed

January 2001 - US Rock special, 'Crossfire' tabbed

September 2001 - Blur interview, 'Life In The Fast Lane' tabbed

Dec 2001 - Linkin Park feature, Radiohead's 'Just', 'Tumbling Dice' tabbed

June 2002 - Nickelback interview/feature, 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond' & 'Back In Black' tabbed

October 2002 - Papa Roach interview, 'Sultans Of Swing' tabbed

February 2003 - Satriani/Noodles/Mick Slipknot meetup, 'Satch Boogie' tabbed

May 2003 - Linin Park interview, 'Paradise City' tabbed

July 2003 - John 5 interview, 'Sweet Home Alabama' tabbed

August 2003 - Lep Zep special, 'Stairway To Heaven' tabbed

October 2003 - Metallica interview/video lesson, 'Hotel California' tabbed

November 2003 - Blink 182 interview, 'Hey Joe' tabbed w/video

December 2003 - Muse interview / feature, 'The Boys Are Back In Town' tabbed

February 2004 - 50 Hottest Guitarists special, 'Motorcycle Emptiness' tabbed

Summer 2004 - Ash feature / interview, 'Johnny B Goode' tabbed

September 2004 - John 5 feature, 'Slither' tabbed

March 2005 - Dimebag special, 'It's Only Rock'n'Roll (But I Like It)' tabbed*

February 2007 - AC/DC special, 'Sheena Is A Punk Rocker' & 'Girl's Got Rhythm' tabbed

Summer 2007 - Classic Rock special (Aerosmith, Thin Lizzy, Wishbone Ash, Kiss, G'n'R, Van Halen)

GUITARIST:

August 1994 - Pete Townshend interview, British Blues feature*

June 1995 - Richie Sambora interview, 10 Greatest Riffs feature*

Dec 1995 - Ronnie Wood interview, 'Worst Ever Guitar Solos' feature*

June 1997 - Gary Moore interview, 'Sledgehammer' tabbed

January 1998 - 100 Greatest Solos feature, 'Get The Funk Out' & 'Baker Street' solo tabbed

May 2001 - Huey Morgan interview, 'Waterloo Sunset' tabbed

February 2002 - Hendrix feature, 'Love In An Elevator' tabbed

July 2002 - Top 50 Rock Bands feature, 'Pride And Joy' tabbed

May 2003 - Pink Floyd feature, 'Time' tabbed

June 2003 - John Frusciante feature, 'Highway To Hell' tabbed

January 2006 - '50 Ways To Become A Better Guitarist' feature, 'Ziggy Stardust' tabbed

f***ing hell, that was a mission - right, anything marked with a * is either a bit ragged or (in the case of the first three Guitarist mags) doesn't have a CD as they didn't come with one to begin with! So, to save these going into the recycling which'd be a crying shame, £3 apiece delivered for anything without an asterisk, £2 delivered for anything with. Feel free to make me an offer for bulk, I'm not looking at making loads of money out of these; I'd just feel horrible chucking them in the tip and I really don't have room!