Why become a member? ×

Accugroove Whappo jnr cab SOLD SUBJECT TO THE USUAL

niceguyhomer

I withdrew this a couple of weeks ago but it's looking like my gigging days may be coming to an end soon so it's back up FS/FT with a reduction in price. It's in immaculate condition - 800 watts with a neo sub woofer that shakes the ground. It has the Accuswitch thingy where you can switch between 4 and 8 ohms and a control for the mid driver and tweeter which are quite subtle. It's a fairly easy lift at approx 62lbs and it comes on sturdy castors. There's a padded cover that's in very good condition except some of the piping was beginning to fray when I got it so I got a needle and cotton out and stitched it a bit here and there to stop it spreading.

Go to Harmony Central / BGRA or Talkbass and read the reviews. Enough said.

This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on one of the best cabs money can buy. Price £625 ovno collected only or may meet within 100 miles of Preston.

Alternatively I fancy a nice sixer to noodle on in my den if you have anything, let me know.

Pics

Edited by niceguyhomer

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='1039842' date='Nov 28 2010, 12:32 PM']Wow... Thats awesome. There is little can wise outside of the EBS range that ever interests me... But that's on the list!!![/quote]

Just to say ive used EBS heads (td650/hd350) with accugroove cabs for about 4 years now and the sound is phenominal, they are very warm but clear sounding cabs lots of bottom end on hand and the soft dome tweeters have a very smooth treble which works really well with the EBS top end ( i mostly leave it flat and adjust the bright control to taste) which can be very bright! i know your after a neo 2x12, but this is seriously worth consideration,mind you i want it so leave it alone :)
bump for a great cab - lee

Edited by lee650