Why become a member? ×

Over-run ABM 115 Cab - Now Sold

CyberBass

I have a lovely Over-run Cab made by the same Uk manufacturer as Ashdown. From my understanding this cab was an ABM Ashdown cab that were an over-run when ashdown changed to the newer rounded style handles. As the manufacturer couldn't under there license agreement sell them as ashdown. They upgraded the speakers in them and put 'red piping' in place of the ashdown White and they weren't badged. It is Vinyl covered and black metal grill, and is effectively the same cabinet as the old style ABM with I believe birch ply wood (correct me anyone if I am wrong).
Mine is a 115 abm which has a neo driver plus original Ashdown tweeter, it's 400 watts and 8ohm. It's in lovely condition with no rips or tears and has castors on the bottom. It sounds lovely.
Collection only from Bristol or happy to meet reasonable distance for petrol money.

Now Sold
[attachment=65266:DSC00479.JPG][attachment=65267:DSC00480.JPG]
[attachment=65270:DSC00481.JPG][attachment=65271:DSC00482.JPG]
[attachment=65272:DSC00483.JPG][attachment=65273:DSC00484.JPG]

Edited by CyberBass

My Internet has gone down today, have taken some photos with my iPhone, any interested parties pm me your email address and I will forward pic from phone. Once my computer is up and running again, I will post pics on listing.
But it is a fantastic item, great sounding cab. So if you're after a great cab but have a limited budget, this is your answer :-)

Edited by CyberBass

[quote name='CyberBass' post='1040045' date='Nov 28 2010, 04:04 PM']Dimensions as follows:

Approx: 28" height, 24" width, 16.5" depth. Measurement excluding castors which are approx another 2.5"[/quote]

That doesn't sound like the mini.

Cheers though.

BUMP just to ask the question again...

[quote name='Dronny' post='1049296' date='Dec 6 2010, 02:17 PM']Any idea on the weight of it? I'm looking for something a little less back-punishing and this might be ideal...[/quote]

• 1 month later...