Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***FS: Ashdown MAG300 210T - £180***SOLD***

BassBus

Ashdown MAG300 210T is up for sale. In very good condition but for a very small intermitent fault. Very occasionally when the amp is first switched on there is a bit of a hum. Giving it a hit on the top always stops this and there is no further problem while it is on. The Ashdown factory checked the amp over and could find nothing wrong with it. I stress this is very intermitenet and the amp sounds great otherwise.

Due to the fault I am offering this at £180 cash on delivery/collection. Sorry no trades.

Due to the size it would be easier with a pickup only. I am willing to meet halfway and can drive as far as Newcastle or Edinburgh with a small contribution to petrol. I am based in Berwick upon Tweed.

Edited by BassBus

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='BassBus' post='1036277' date='Nov 25 2010, 01:10 PM']Ashdown MAG300 210T is up for sale. In very good condition but for a very small intermitent fault. Very occasionally when the amp is first switched on there is a bit of a hum. Giving it a hit on the top always stops this and there is no further problem while it is on. The Ashdown factory checked the amp over and could find nothing wrong with it. I stress this is very intermitenet and the amp sounds great otherwise.

Due to the fault I am offering this at £180 cash on delivery/collection. Sorry no trades.

Due to the size it would be easier with a pickup only. I am willing to meet halfway and can drive as far as Newcastle or Edinburgh with a small contribution to petrol. I am based in Berwick upon Tweed.[/quote]

MB1. :)
"Have you tried Changing your Socks?....I'll Get me coat!" :)
BUMP!