Why become a member? ×

FS: Jaco Pastorius Tribute Jazz Bass

electriccheese

Hi!

I'm selling this Jaco Pastorius Tribute Jazz Bass

It's the best fretless that I played. Is light at 3,9kg, and plays smooth with a very low action if you want. It have very little use, never gigged, only ocasional playing at home and studio. The fretboard have no marks (the same than an instrument some years in a shop...) It's strung with a fresh set of Sadowsky nickel 40-100.

The bass it's made in 2005, but I bought it new six months ago. It's very hard to me sell this, but I don't play it enough to keep it (and I need the money to pay my music studies). I can make more pics if there's interest.

Here's a little demo recorded with this bass. I'm only using the bridge pickup, at the intro with little reverb and chorus, then only compressed. It's Ayer te vi, the second clip.

[url="http://www.soundclick.com/popibass"]http://www.soundclick.com/popibass[/url]

SOLD!!!

Edited by electriccheese

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1034652' date='Nov 24 2010, 01:04 AM']How come it has the screw holes from a pickguard when jazzes are front routed and it doesn't have the holes? :)[/quote]

I just love this geeky stuff, must f**k a lot chancers off

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1034652' date='Nov 24 2010, 02:04 AM']How come it has the screw holes from a pickguard when jazzes are front routed and it doesn't have the holes? :)[/quote]

Have I missed something here?

The bass looks ok to me - all the routing is beneath the control panel, holes are left where the pickguard has been taken off.

Whats wrong?

Edited by gareth